Chapter 8: All of me

A/N: hey guys! I hope people are still reading this XD Sorry for the slow updates. Ily all! Pls dont hate me if you dont like the events in the story.. comment ur thoughts as u go.

Camila's POV

It's been five minutes since he started driving and the car ride has been nothing but quiet and awkward. I repeatedly glanced at him from time to time but his expression still hasn't changed. Honestly, I don't know what's gotten him so mad. I mean, Shawn is annoying and all but I still think he's just making a big deal out of it. Does he know about what happened? No. I don't know. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

I didn't notice that I was nervously chewing on my bottom lip. I heard him sigh beside me, so I quickly turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry" we both said as we faced each other. He smiled weakly and turned his head back to the road.

"I feel like I've ruined the date. You know, after I just told you that I would make it up to you. I'm really sorry baby." He said as his free hand cupped and carressed my thigh. I put my hand over his and intertwined our fingers.

"It wasn't your fault... Besides, you didn't ruin anything. I had a great night." I said and raised his hand and placed a small kiss to it.

"Good, cause it's not over yet." he replied with a cheeky smile, I raised an eyebrow at him as he stared at me through the rearview mirror. Seconds later he parked the car beside the road railing. Now I became more curious. He retrieved something from the backseat and I saw that it was a jacket. He handed it to me before opening his car door.

"Come on, babe. You've got to see this." he said and got out of the car. I put on the jacket with a smile on my face and got out as well.
The surroundings were dark but as I followed after him, a small gasp escaped my lips.

"Wow... It's beautiful." I stared down at the lights illuminating the city. It felt like I was on top of the world for a while.

"I knew you would like it here." He said and hugged me from behind. I leaned back to him and gave his arm a light squeeze before kissing him on the lips, letting it linger for while before pulling away.

"Hey, uhhh.. I got you something." He said and pulled away from me to retrieve something from his pocket. It was a small red box accentuated with a bow. I widened my eyes a little and he quickly caught up to it.

"Oh no. It's not, I'm not proposing." He awkwardly denied and my mouthed "oh" in response. We both laughed it off before he spoke again.

"But I hope you like it." He handed me the box and I opened it, revealing a beautiful heart shaped, silver necklace.

"It's beautiful. Thank you so much" I said as I clasped the necklace in my hand.

"I'm glad you liked it. Here, let me." I handed him the necklace and he carefully put it on me after I gathered my hair on my left shoulder. He snuck his arm around my waist and placed his head on my right shoulder, his warm breath fanning over my bare neck.

"I love you." He mumbled agaimst my skin, making my heart flutter.

"I love you too." I reply without hesitation. I wish it was always like this. No endless arguments, no complications, no problems, just us.

I noticed that he was hugging me tighter than before, and he was pressing my body closer to him. He began to place small kisses on my neck.

"Mila, do you really love me?" he asked, his voice a lot less gentle.

No, here we go again.

"Nick, you know I do." I said as he continued to assult my neck with kisses, his hands travelling up and down my hips. I was stiff as he continued his movements.