Chapter 2

Shawn's POV

I took a sip from the wine bottle and placed it down on the table.

"Bitch didn't even pay for her drink." I said, slightly irritated. Okay, very irritated. Like who the fuck kisses a guy and grinds on him, having the time of her life, then suddenly leaves? What the actual fuck was she thinking?

"Hey, you still thinking 'bout that chick yesterday?" My friend asked from behind me. I took another sip from the bottle and ignored him.

He let out a short laugh and jumped on the sofa to sit beside me. "I heard she was coming tonight." He said and I suddenly snapped my head to look at him.

"What? Why?" I asked him, utterly confused. It was one thing to find that prude on the club yesterday, but finding her in this party? Just no.

"Because, she wanted to?" He replied like it was obvious. I rolled my eyes and looked away, trying to see if she was already here.

"Why don't you ask her yourself, then? She just arrived with her best friend." He said and I quickly snapped my head to her direction. Instantly, my feet carried me to her. Her eyes widened when she saw me. I simply smirked at her.

"Hey Grace! Can you leave us two for a sec? I really need to talk to your friend." I slurred. Man, was I drunk. Grace looked from me to her. Camila gave her a reassuring smile so she then made her way to the living room.

"What do you want?" She asked, sounding impatient. I stared at her exposed cleavage and licked my lower lips. I grabbed her arm with my right hand and pressed my lips to her. She whined into the kiss and tried to push me off of her, but I didn't bulge. I started to pepper kisses down her neck while she tried to push me off.

"Get off of me, bastard!" She shouted, but nobody seemed to notice our little fight. I pulled away and pinned her to the wall, glaring at her. She gasped in fear. She looked like an innocent little girl when I held her like this.

"What do you mean "get off of you"? Just yesterday you were all over me." I said through gritted teeth. She gasped in surprise and looked around if anyone heard me.

"Shawn, please. Not here." She pleaded and I let her go, not wanting the whole school to know about it. She pulled me by my arm and guided me to the kitchen. She stopped in her tracks when she saw that it was already occupied.

"Here, I know a place." I said and pulled her along with me. I sighed when I saw that Zach's room was empty. I brought her inside and locked the door behind me.

"There! Nobody can hear us. Tell me now!" I shouted, tossing my hands in the air.

"Keep your voice down!" She scolded.

"I'll talk however I please." I said, getting nearer to her.

"Now, tell me." I said, through gritted teeth.

"I was drunk!"

"I payed for your drinks. No shit."

"I wasn't suppose to kiss you."

"Well, news flash! You already did!"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked her, confused.

"For leaving you yesterday." She replied, while fiddling with her fingers.

"Look at me." I said sternly. She slowly looked up and locked eyes with me.

"Why weren't you suppose to kiss me? Am I not good enough for you, huh?" I asked her, chuckling slightly.

"Goddamnit! Can't you just leave it like that? I didn't want to kiss you. I got drunk and made a mistake. Now I'm gonna say it one more time, I'm sorry. Is that okay with you?!" She shouted.

"Get out!" I shouted in anger. She looked reluctant to do so at first, but left afterwards. I let myself fall onto the mattress and tugged at my hair in frustration.

"Alcohol really does wonders to your body." I said to myself and let out a short laugh.

___________________

A/N: helloo! Thank u all for reading! Love u lots!

Pls vote and comment :)

-Ari