Chapter 10: Lead me on/ New fanfic!

Camila's POV

His strong arms were still wrapped around my small body as the rain went on. It didn't look like it was gonna stop anytime soon. I felt mad at myself for giving into Shawn. It was just a hug, right? I was cold and I needed it. His warmth. But I was afraid I needed it too bad.

His warmth felt amazing against my skin. I relaxed against his hard chest and sighed. What was this? Why was I feeling this way around him? Why did my heart suddenly beat fast? Why did I liks the way he rested his chin on my shoulder?

"Camila" he said in a low tone. I cursed at myself when my breath hitched. He had this effect on me, and I didn't like it.

"Yeah?" I replied, trying to sound casual. Get it together, Karla.

"Why did your breathing quicken all of a sudden?" He asked, sounding curious and not cocky like his usual self. Fuck. He noticed.

I laughed nervously."Did it?" I replied, not knowing what to say. Of course it fucking did.

"Mmm.." he hummed and I felt his throat vibrate against the skin on my shoulder. I swallowed the lump in my throat and thought of an excuse.

"You're holding me too tightly." I said after a few seconds and I realized his grip has really gotten tighter.

"Oh. Sorry." He said and laughed but he didn't loosen his grip on me. I could feel the tension forming between us. Or was it just me?

Shawn's POV

Rain, rain, go the fuck away, little Shawny wants to play.

I bit my lip in frustration. The skin on her neck looked so soft and kissable. I tried to stop myself from kissing it as I leaned on her shoulders.

Self control.

"Well this rain isn't stopping anytime soon." I said before I slid down and sat both of us on the floor, never letting go of my hold on her. She sat in between my legs and surprised me when she leaned against my chest, relaxing her body.

"Shawn. You're breathing-"

"It's because of you." I confessed, cutting her sentence off. Unlike her, I wasn't hesitant with my words. I felt her body tense underneath me.

Silence fell upon us again before she got off of me and stood up.

"What's wrong?" I looked up at her with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She looked away, an angry expression covering her beautiful face. Then it softened, then she frowned again. I watched her with an amused smile. Her wet clothes hugged her curves perfectly. She looked so damn attractive as beads of water trickled down her porcelain skin. I bit my lip and I was sure my expression darkened as I stared up at her.

She buried her face in her hands frustratedly. I stood up, towering over her and held both of her wrists in my hands. I placed them down her sides and lifted her chin to lock eyes with her. It had the same effect on me. Her eyes. Those beautiful dark brown eyes have captivated me since the night I met her.

I studied her face closely. Her eyes, they didn't hold the same hesitance it did earlier. There was a glint of desire in her eyes.

My heart beat wildly in my chest as I stared at her parted lips. "what are you doing to me?" She looked at me with so much innocence and desire in her eyes, the perfect mix.

I leaned closer to her, our faces almost touching. I swallowed the lump in my throat before speaking. "I should ask you the same, Camila."

Her lips quivered as she let out a shaky breath. She stepped forward, almost closing the space between us.