Chapter 26: A Diploma

Camila's POV

Monday came by fast. Too freaking fast. Yes, today is the Monday that Shawn was talking about. If you're assuming that I have been overthinking for the past two days, then you're absolutely correct. I probably tried to text him and back out for about 6 times, but here I am; preparing my stuffs for my first lessons.

I haven't told anyone about this. Not a single person. Well, I don't really have much friends, but still. Even I am embarrassed of myself when I think about it.

I kept imagined myself looking and sounding like an idiot in front of Shawn. The other night, I dreamt of getting kicked out of Shawn's house, because I couldn't do anything right. Then Kristy kept laughing at me. Then I started hitting her with a dildo on the head till she slowly died.

But when I think about it from a different perspective, there isn't anything wrong with wanting to be educated on sex. It's a normal thing that people do. I've been trying to convince myself.

I pulled at my hair in frustration and got ready to leave. The only thing that has distracted me from thinking about it is when Jack and Candice hung out with me. Yeah, they made up. Turns out, nothing really happened between him and miss thot. Well, that's not my story to tell.

I wore my usual denim jeans and a plain white V-neck along with my flats. Since I'm taking lessons, I decided to bring my pink backpack with me. Inside was my notebook, pencil, pen, highlighter, and eraser.

I let out a small squeal to relieve the nerves and left the house in a hurry. I don't know, but I kind of move faster when I'm feeling nervous. As I got in the car, I pulled out my phone to text Nick.

:Hi babe💓 😊 I won't be at home till after lunch, because I'm taking advance lessons for school. Love you 😘

I put my phone in my pocket and started the car. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like a high school girl on the first day of school. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel, trying to calm myself down.

Once I've parked my car in front of his house, I stayed put in my car. I took  a few deep breaths with my eyes shut, to try and calm myself.

You've got nothing to worry about, girl. You got this.

When I've finally calmed down, I opened my eyes and jumped back slightly when I saw Cameron eyeing me weirdly through the glass. Being the unfortunate weirdo that I am, I smiled gingerly and opened my car door.

"Hey, Cameron." I greeted awkwardly, dragging the 'y' sound. I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy, or anything.

"Were you okay in there?" He let out a short laugh but looked a bit concerned. I scratched my forehead slightly, a habit of mine.

"Pshh. Yeah, yeah. Of course I am." I said and giggled weirdly. He shrugged.

"If you say so." He said and luckily, he wasn't on his way in. He waved goodbye and left, lighting a cigarette while he walked off.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked up to the front door of Shawn. It took me a good minute of just standing there and doing nothing, before I decided to knock.

"Okay. There's nothing to be nervous about, Mila. You are a bad ass. Let's get this." The door swung open while I was trying to pep talk myself. His coffee brown eyes met my slightly widened ones again.

I took in his features. He looked slightly tired with his tousled wavy hair and his eyes lacking the vibrant shine that it used to carry. He was wearing a white button up shirt with blue stripes, along with grey jeans; not to mention the fact that three of his buttons were open to expose his toned chest. For someone who looked tired, he could still make a high school girl swoon in admiration.