Chapter 4: Calm

Shawn's POV

I don't even know why I came this early to school. All I know is that my parents are annoying as fuck and I needed to get out of that place. I tugged at my hair and sighed, screwing my eyes shut.

I heard the door knob twist and I snapped my head up to see who it was. My lips twitched up a bit when I saw that it was Camila. She looked shocked to see me. Actually, scratch that. She looked terrified.

"Didn't know you went this early to school." I remarked. She ignored me and walked to her usual seat. I slowly checked her body out while she walked. I've always been sexually attracted to her, and that mini skirt wasn't helping.

I watched as her hips swayed slightly as she walked. F.uck, she looked good in that leather jacket with a black tank top inside. I realised she wasn't planning on talking to me any time soon so I came up with an idea.

"Hey, Camila." I said and she turned her head back to look at me.

"Huh?"

"Just wanted to return the pencil I borrowed from you two weeks ago." I said and raised the pencil up with my hand. She raised an eyebrow but reached her hand out to catch the pencil. I then threw it further than intended.

"Oops!" I said.

She rolled her eyes and stood up to pick it up. I found myself smiling like an idiot. She looks really cute when she's annoyed.

She bent down to pick it up, giving me a perfect view of her ass covered in a black lace underwear. Fuck, that was hot. I feel my pants getting tighter from my arousal.

She stood back up and caught me smirking at her and a confused look covered her face.

"Nice panties, Cabello." I remarked and her eyes widened, her cheeks turning red in embarrassment. I chuckled deeply as she got back to her seat, avoiding me again.

"You avoiding me again?" I asked playfully and stood up from my seat, approaching hers. She looked up at me and gave me a "wtf" look.

I chuckled, "don't worry, I won't try anything." I said and took a seat beside her. She was still giving me the look but I ignored it and moved my face closer to her ear.

"But that's if you don't want me to." I whispered.

"Shawn." She warned.

"Fine!" I tossed my hands in the air. I leaned back in my seat and stared at her intently.

Damn, those lips look so kissable. I could just imagine having her lips wrapped around my cock. And that innocent look on her face would be a f,ucking turn on. I can almost hear her moaning out my name as I tease her with my tongue.

Shit, I can feel my cock straining against my jeans just at the though of her.

"So, does your boyfriend drive you to school?" I said out of the blue. She seemed taken aback by my question but she shook her head in response. I let out a short laugh.

"You can talk to me, you know? I mean you've already grinded on me countless of times, don't be shy now." I said

"Excuse me?" She asked, angrily.

"You heard me." I said and leaned back in my seat, looking up at the ceiling.

"You're a dick."

"Surprise, surprise." I said, not looking at her. She groaned in annoyance. She stood up but I caught her wrist and pulled her back.

"Let go." She says sternly.

"I'm sorry, okay? Now can you just sit back down?" I said.

"Why the hell should I?" She asks, her wrist still in my hand.