Muke - School baby

Requested by @MukeLashton :)  

---------------

Luke looked at himself in the mirror, he sighed feeling another pain go through him. "Why?" He let a tear slip, the tear hitting the stone sink. He got a text from Michael, his boyfriend. 

From: Michael babe <3
Comin' to class, hun? :) 

To: Michael babe <3 
Yeah I'm comin' :)

His lips played a smile, which quickly turned into a groan, feeling another pain shoot through him. He put his toothbrush and toothpaste into his bag, and went to class. He entered, and sat down beside Michael. "How you're feeling, babe? Are the pains better or worse?" Luke shrugged. "Their inbetween. Good and bad." Michael sqeezed his thigh under the table, and looked at the teacher. 

"Good morning class. So today we'll hear a little bit about Darwin, and his teori of how life expanded." The class groaned quietly, Luke looked down in pain. michael looked at Luke, who was close to crying by now. The pupils started chatting, and pulled the couple out of the room. 

"Luke, what is wrong?" Luke gripped his stomach, falling onto his knees; being catched by Michael. He cried, "Hu-urts..." Michael pulled him closer, and they teacher knew what was going on. She caught on, she knew their secret. "Okay, I'll get your things. Michael you get him to the car, now." They nodded, and with a halting Luke beside him, he walked fast out to his car. 

Luke felt alone about this pain. He hated the weird stares they got, he hated he got all the attention. He knew what people thought, 'what a freak' 'oh look, the school's freak is going to hospital' he sobbed, thought getting too much for him. Michael knew, and he sent a death glare to the people who laughed at Luke. 

~At the hospital~

Luke groaned, and fresh tears threatened to fall. Michael held him close, "By next contraction, bore down hun." Luke screamed, feeling like his could explode any minute. He fell back, a whimpering mess. "Shh... Babe, it's okay.. You're safe.." Luke bored down yet again, and felt their baby's shoulders pop out. "Halfway honey, halfway." Luke sobbed, and clutched Michael's hand. 

~10 minutes later~ 

They heard a high pitched cry, and Luke was given their baby boy into his arms. Luke, Michael was caught into a family moment, and looked at their son with a passion that words couldn't explain. Blank eyes, beauty and love showing; no words needed to explain. 

"We did it. We're now a family." 

And they kissed. 

Andrew (Andy) Brooklyn Clifford