Narry - Low battery labour

Requested by @Narrysoldier1396, hope you like it! 

------------------

Niall and Harry were sitting at home, watching Teen Mom on MTV, and Niall felt a pain shot through him. He tried to hide it, and he guess with succes; he stood up, and walked to the bathroom. He limped up to the bathroom, and shut the door. He pulled down his pants, and saw the damped spot. He gasped, and whimpered; biting his lip, and he heard Harry groan, then scream. That's when it opened up, the truth opened up to him; they were both in labour. 

Niall found out if his phone, but what he saw on the screen, was not good. He limped to his room, but screamed as he fell onto the floor; he crawled to his bed, putting his phone in. But the baby wasn't waiting any longer; he wanted to come now, and not one second later. He started pushing slowly, and when he tried to call 911; he saw that his phone had shut down - completely. Niall bored down again, and heard Harry scream too. 

They were both giving birth, and their phones were dead. Or Niall's was, Harry was probably low on battery, and they were away from each other. Niall in their bedroom, Harry in the living room. They had sworn that they would be together, when they gave birth; but not now, it was too late. Niall screamed, and felt the baby's head slide out. Halfway now, and still needed to call 911... 

~With Harry~ 

Harry was in pain, and he was giving birth; the pain was unbearable, and he wanted to be at a hospital, with doctors who could help if something went wrong. Hearing Niall scream, only made this case worse. He heard a loud high-pitched cry from their bedroom, he knew that Niall had given birth. 

~With Niall~ 

Niall had given birth, and while cradeling his newborn son Mason in his arms, he turned on his phone charger (which wasn't on, when Niall first looked) and typed in his sim code, while shushing his crying baby boy. He typed in 911, and they were soon on their way. Niall called Harry up. "Haz, I called the ambulance, and their on their way!" A cry was heard in the end of the line, and Niall had tears in his eyes of joy. 

So maybe, this was a broken promise and birth, but it ended well! 

Mason Alexander Horan-Styles

Lucas Jonah Horan-Styles

----- 

Hope you like it! 

----