Malum - I miss you...

Long live boredom! :/ xx And based on Close As Strangers, so listen to it if you want to listen to it, which would be a good idea too... But not my choice, though. That's yours!

-----

Michael wanted to cry, as he held his and Calum's baby in his arms. Yes, the Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer. He missed his boyfriend so much, and their baby boy, Xander, looked so much like Calum. He had a mini Calum, while he was gone on tour with his bandmates, Luke and Ashton. But damn, that wasn't enough in way; he missed Calum's kisses, touches - everything - about Calum. 

He put Xander in his crib, "Sleep tight, baby boy.." He kissed his forehead, and walked out of the room; shutting the door quietly, and walked down to their living room, and he let the tears slip freely, looking at his boyfriend, in their interview. 

"Calum, how's your relantionship to Michael since you took off 6 weeks ago to this tour?" Michael smiled through his blurry tears, and sobbed. "I miss him like hell. And it's going really good, but it's tough to be away from him and our 6 months old baby boy, Xander. I miss them, and I'm afraid of losing them..." Michael sobbed, and he wrote a text to Calum; though it was tough with his tears, running like a waterfall. 

To: My Baby :* <3 <3
Babe, I miss you too and I love you too! <3 <3 <3 

He sent the text, and he sobbed again; curling into a ball, hugging his knees to his chest. He looked at his scars, old scars that he had made the night Calum left him to go on tour. He looked at Calum in the screen, and tears were running down of joy; staring dreamily at his phone screen. He started typing back. 

From: My Baby :* <3 <3
Aww babe, why do I have a feeling you're crying? <3 <3 

To: My Baby :* <3 <3
It's so hard to stay strong for Xander, and I miss you so fucking much, that I feel my heart being torn in two every moment of the day... I miss you, babe! Xander misses you so so so much, he misses his daddy too... I've cried every night and everyday once in while, since you left... :'( <3 <3 

From: My Baby :* <3 <3
Aww babe... It's okay, you're doing great! <3 Just hold on, I'll be home before you know it! <3 <3 4 months to go! <3 <3 

Michael sobbed, and he saw the interview ended, and as they finished up; his phone rang. Calum. Michael picked up, and wailed out, "I mis-ss yo-oouu..!" Calum shushed him, "Sshhh babe, calm down. It's okay, I'm still here, and 4 months will fly by fast, if just you keep staying strong, baby!" Michael hiccuped, "Buutt-t it's ha-ard..." Calum shushed him, "I know babe, I know. But do it for Xander, and me.. Please?" Michael sniffled, "O-kay.. For you and Xander.. For my family.." 

Calum cooed through the phone, ans he facetimed with Michael. "Aww, let me see a smile from Mikey!! C'mon, smile for daddy!" Michael blushed, "Shut up..." Calum laughed, "Aww, my baby blushing..." 

Calum started singing quietly, singing their new he wrote to Mikey, Close As Strangers to him. 

6 weeks since I went away,
Now you're saoying everything's changed,
I'm afraid I might be losing you,
Every night that you spend alone,
Cause when thinking that you're on your own,
Then I wish that I was back home next you. 

Michael smiled through his tears of joy, "Well, I gotta go babe, but we can facetime tommorrow! I love you, and stay strong!" He blew a rasberry to Michael, "I love you too, and miss you too babe. And I will try to remain strong!" 

----- 

Just a fast idea, though it's a bit crappy...