Mashton - Second secret

Dedicated to @WallflowerEmily for her request, though I did misunderstand the plot abit, but I understand the plot now. So I'm gonna see if it is gonna be good... Hope so, hope it's enough to forfill your request.. 

Ashton's pov - 

"I'm going to work, honny. See you later." Michael kissed me, and tried to touch my hips, but I took his hands, locking our fingers together. "Yeah, see ya baby." He walked out, and I closed the door. I breathed out, "Pww..." I felt a tug on my sweatpants, and I looked down on Mikey's and I's oldest son, 2 years old Parker. (yeah, I'm pregnant with Michael's second baby, but he's said "I'm not ready for another baby yet" so I'm not planing to tell him...) 

"Hey buddy, ready for your bath?" He shook his, "No bah, daida!!" I picked him up, "Oh yes, a bath." I turned on the water, making sure it's the right tempatur. I undressed Parker, and set him in the tub. He splashed his hands in the water, while I scrubbed his body and scrubbed water into his brown, fluffy hair. When I was done giving him his bath, I picked him up, avoiding water on my shirt; but failed. my shirt got soaked. Dammit Ashton! You fool! I dried Parker, and helped him get his pj's on. He went to play with his toys in the living room. 

I heard the front door open, "Daida!!" Shit, Mikey's home! Shit! I hurried to take off the soaked shirt, "Bab-" I looked, and I was busted. "Ugh... Hi Mike?" I was shaking by now, tears were pricking in my eyes. I held back a choked sob, "Go play downstairs, buddy. Daddy and I need to talk.." He looked at me, and Parker did as his dad said, "Okta daida!" and he ran downstairs. 

"Ashton.. What's this-ss?" He touched my little baby bump, and I gulped. I closed my eyes, "I'm 3 months... Alon-ng..." Michael pulled me closer, "Why haven't you haven't.. Told me, before now?" I sighed, and let a tear slip. He made me sit down, and he took my hands, interlocking our fingers together. "Because you said you weren't ready for another ba-" He cut me off by kissing me, deeply and slowly; a kiss full of passion. I pulled back, he said, sqeezing my hand, "I must admit, hun, you hurt me abit that I couldn't go to your apointments or anything else with this baby, because you didn't tell me." and I broke down.

Michael's pov -

Ashton broke down. "Heey, sssh hun.. It's okay, I'm here.." I pulled him closer (if it was possible) and I closed my eyes, kissing his hair. He sobbed a choked sob, and he snuggled into my side. "Heey... Babe, look at me." He looked at my, and I sat up, making him sit on my lap like I do with Parker. "It's okay. You no need to cry, because I understand half-half. I understand you were scared to tell me, because I told I'm not ready for another baby. I know it's hard to tell someone who isn't said something like that. But still, it hurts when it's your lover... But I love you, and the baby. I'll protect you both, along of Parker of course. Your my family, my light that brightens my day. You have always have been, and always will be." I smiled, and dried away some of his joy tears away. I was pushed down on the bed, being kissed roughly by Ashton. "Love you too, baby." He grinned. Parker came in, "Wwww, daida's kissng!" We laughed. "Come here, buddy!" I picked him up, and he suggled inbetween Ashton and I. "My life, is perfect." and I kissed Ashton, deeply and passionalty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it stands up for your request @WallflowerEmily <3<3<3 Message me or comment this to tell me what you think, plz!! <3 I love ya all, my butterflies <3 xx