Malum - Different labour?

Requested by chantelxclifford 🙈💕
[••••••••]
Michael sat backstage, having a feeling that something was gonna happen under the concert tonight. He was 6 months pregnant, and he shouldn't be feeling this at 6 months along, should he? He was hearing Girl Like You by Union J, to distract his thoughts and feeling, but it wasn't really working.

Calum came into 5SOS's dressing room, where Michael was sitting, listening to music. He saw Calum, and stopped his music, taking out his hearbuds, sighing. "Babe? What's wrong, beautiful?" Michael looked at him, with teary eyes, "I..- have a feeling something's gonna happeen tonight, I don't know.." Calum also felt it, all the 5SOS boys had a feeling. But they had to risk it, no matter what. Michael wasn't going to sit back and watch, he was going to perform with his bandmates, no matter what.

~ Under the concert ~

Michael was hoping his pain was going unnoticed, but he could see that his hope wouldn't last long. The pains were getting stronger, and his voice was cracking in his solos. The fans (of course) noticed that something wasn't right, and the boys noticed as well. Calum, the amazing boyfriend he is, walked over and whispered into his ear, "Honey, you're pants are damped.." Michael looked, he swore he felt lower half litterally split apart, and he screamed in pain, Calum taking off his bass, laying it front Ash's drumkit, and took Mikey's X guitar off the crying boy; the fans knew what was happening, as Calum layed Michael on his back.

Michael was in labour.

Calum tried to calm the poor 19 year old down, and picked him up bridal style, and carried him backstage, and Luke and Ashton stayed behind on stage, telling them the story about Michael and Calum's feeling that something would happen; and the fans respected it. They had too. They had no fuckin choice to other than accept it.

~ At the hospital ~

Michael layed on the bed, groaning in pain, feeling like his body was being torn apart meat by meat chunk (And that isn't a funny feeling, Mikey has to add). Calum answered Luke's text, looking at Michael who closed his eyes in pain, his hands oer his small baby bump. "You're doing good, really good baby."

Michael looked at Calum, "What if she doesn't make it, Calum? What if I did something, that has made her health worse? Wha-" Calum cut him off, with a kiss on the lips. "Shut it, beautiful? All you did was play guitar on stage, and moved around a little. I'm sure she's fine," he said, carresing his sweaty face. "I'm sure she's fine, honey." God, Michael couldn't help but love this boy more and more. But he felt he'd go in labour earlier, and now it happened. Yeah, it happened! So he was sure, convinced, that something was wrong with their baby girl. But maybe he was wrong.

He screamed, as the labour didn't go normally like other's labour. The doctor came in, "Alright, let's check your dialation, honey." Dr. Pepper (A/N no, not like the soda - but the doctor isn't the soda) checked him, lifting the ugly, blue thin papir sheet. "5 cm's. 5 more, and then the birth can start." She smiled at Michael, who looked at her like she said he was about to die in a minute (which wasn't quite a lie). "But this labour is going differently from others," he groaned in pain, and the doctor looked at him, smiling sadly to him.

"I know, Michael, I know; but wait, hang in there, it'll be okay, she's just fine, even though she's born 3 months earlier. She'll just a be a little bit more tiny than other children." She smiled, and Michael looked at Calum who smirked, leaning back in the chair, crossing his arms across his chest. "Told. You. So." He looked at me, and Michael groaned louder. "Shut up, Calum Thomas Fucking Hood." Calum laughed, and answered Josh's (1D's drummer) text, and Ashton's text.

And his mom's text.
And Michael's mom's text.
And his dad's text.
And Michael's dad's tweet.
(A/N oops?😂)
And fans's tweets and snapchats.

He swore, when he was done about 30 minutes later, his thumbs (both) felt broken, and he put his phone back into his pocket again. And he smiled, as Michael took his hands, bringing his thumbs back to life, "By next contraction, push Michael!" Dr. Pepper encouraged him, and Michael bored down, screaming; they all knew, that this would take it's time.

~ About 5 hours later ~

Michael's weak, oceaned sweat body fell back against the bed, as a loud cry was heard, bringing happy tears to both boys' eyes, as the cutest, 3-months-before baby girl was passed into Michael's arms, Calum taking a picture, setting it as his lockscreen picture. He smiled, and their baby girl opened her brown/green eyes, looking at her parents for the first time in her life.

Michael and Calum both let a tear slip of joy, "Hey baby girl.." Dr. pepper smiled, "What is her name?"

Calum and Michael said in chorus.

"Emma Rachelle Clifford-Hood."

[•••••••••]

Name: Emma Rachelle Clifford-Hood.

Born: 1:30am

Parents: Michael Clifford & Calum Hood