Lashton - Breath of a life?

Requested by @WallflowerEmily :) 

------------------------------------------

Ashton's pov - 

I have to tell him.. I have to tell Luke.. But how? Fear build in me, like everything I had done, everything I was about to go through; hit me. Litterally hit me. why did this happen? Why was I different? So.. Distant from normal? 

Go tell him, what is the worst that can happen? 

That I won't have him anymore! 

Oh c'mon, you know Luke! 

True, but I still need something that he is giving me.. 

Breath of a life. 

I laid the letter I wrote to him, on his bed, and went to get some sleep. Little did I know, Luke would become so scared, that he'd ignore me for 9 months... 

Luke's pov - 

I gulped, as I read the letter. What? When? Wha- Fear. That was all I felt. Nothing else. Fear. 

Fear. Fear. I am.. Terrified. If that word even explains my feelings right now. 

I couldn't show it, I couldn't show I am scared. No, don't show it. just don't. 

~5 months along~

It'd been 5 months. And luke has only spoken to me when he was forced to, and it.. hurts. and how can he just.. Do it? Without breaking his own heart, and mine? the band's heart? I mean.. I have heard sobs in the night, when we are asleep. Before I always fall asleep, I listen to his sobs, and my mind fills with the question: 

How can he do it.. Without breaking inside? 

Luke's pov - 

Lonely. Breaking. Fear. Scared. Feelings. But most of all, one word filled my mind, that broke me even more - Terrified. 

~9 months along~

Ashton's pov -

As I played the drums, pain shot through me as the drumstick hit the drums, and I screamed from pain. Calum stopped playing, mikey took his bass, and Calum picked me up; I was shaking, contractions getting worse and worse for every second. These pains didn't fix me broken heart, my broken pieces. 

Calum stood up, talking to Michael, who looked after the shaking Luke. "Go talk to Luke, and I'll go to the hospital with Ashton!" Michael nodded, and ran to our dressing room. And Calum drove to the hospital. 

Luke's pov - 

 It was now, it's happening now. he is in labour, and he needs me. But as the scared cat I am, I don't and haven't had the guts to tell him, why I have been ignoring him, and only talked to him, when it was needed and I was forced too. But this fear, has been holding me back. He is my boyfriend, and has been for 1 year now.. 

"Luke? Luke, where are you?" Michael called my name; and saw me, sitting in the corner, shaking and glassy eyes. He walked slowly over to me, and rubbed my knee as he pulled me closer by my shoulders. "Hey, hey.. Let me guess, it's fear isn't it? You have been afraid, but have been afraid to tell him, and that's why, you have 'ignored' him? and are you broken, just as much as Ashton?" 

I nodded, drying my tears away. "Ye-ees.." Michael rubbed my shoulder, and removed some hair from my face.

"I understand, completely. But a thing is, you're afraid, another thing that you fear. I don't want, and so does Ashton, that fear is holding you back. I know it's hard, and it's natural to react like this. But, Hemmo; You'll be a good dad, a good parent. Ashton needs you, your baby needs you. Go get him. Go to your family." 

~At the hospital~

Calum noticed me, and ingufled me in a hug. "Come with me, Luke. Ashton is waiting with your little baby girl in his arms." I looked at him, shocked. "so.. You're not, like; mad?" Calum shook his head, "No, of course not. I mean, I know has held you back - it's fear." We arrived at his hospital room, and looked ar Calum, hand on the doorknob. I gulped, and he smiled and patted his back. "Go." I walked in, and saw the beautiful sight in front of me.

Ashton Irwin, my boyfriend, of 1 year; was holding, something we had made together. One night of love. Our little baby girl, which didn't have a name. Yet. 

I ran over, and kissed him deeply and passion. 

Addilynn Mae Hemmings