Larry/Nouis - Danger

Boxing the boxing bag in anger, hurt, pain - he screamed, let the tears run down his cheeks. Everyday he only got one or two short texts from his boyfriend, and a call or two once a week. He couldn't handle it, and it was so much a bonus that he was 2 months pregnant. He could still box, but only when he was angry like now. Boxing to BTS's song, "Danger", he cried silent tears while screaming out in pain.

What the hell could he do? He crouched down, and broke into tears. He couldn't take it anymore, bur he loves that boy so fucking much. And it only hurt him to love him! Being his boyfriend, made him sick. Still in crouched form, he sobbed out in pain. His heart was breaking, depression was getting worse, his self harm was also starting to get to mind again. He couldn't do anymore. Louis couldn't so anymore. 

Memories flooded through his head, the time he got pregnant.

~ Flashback ~

Harry kissed Louis' neck, and Louis groaned out in pleasure. No words had to be spoken, cause this was enough to say, "I love you" and louis was leaned against the wall, and was kissed roughly and hungryly. Louis palmed his erection through his jeans, and Harry gasped in pleasure. Louis was lifted and thrown on the bed, and Harry hovered over him in no second.

~ flashback break ~

Louis had his wrist hurting, and two boys was watching worried to, tears running down Louis'a cheeks, the memories killing him with speed. He could litterally kill himself now, cause this was too much. The door to the boxing bag was opened, but he kept on hitting in pain and frustration.

~ Flashback continues ~

Soon they both were naked, their clothes thrown somewhere random in their room. Harry entered one finger into him, making him moan, and gasp of pain and pleasure. Harry pumped his finger, and added another to the mix. And soon Harry had his member at his entrance, and pushed himself into him slowly; and he thrusted into Louis, finding his protest in the first shot. "Shit! Uh, right there Harry! More!" Harry smirked, and continued to hit his protest, quickly cumming inside Louis and Louis cumming all over their chests.

~ Flashback over ~

Louis sobbed, and enbraced by someone, and was held close, and Louis sobbed loudly. "Shh.. Easy.." It was Niall. Niall sat down with Louis, who was broken; and Louis looked up at Niall, with tears running, and Louis looked at Niall, and he didn't know that he was in love with Louis, and Louis liked Niall and loved Harry.

The next move, was meant to be; they kissed, but it didn't help on Louis's tears or heart.