Muke - Teacher fucker

Requested by @dan_dino! :-)

Okay, sorry if this is crappy - (like really.. seriously) - but I have never written anything like this, and I have no idea, how to make this good.. All I can do, is try to make this good. 

-----------------------------

Michael's pov - 

So, yes - hello, I'm 15 years old, called Michael Clifford (full name, Michael Gordon Clifford...) and I now have the rumor "the teacher fucker" and why? Because, I slept with a teacher, my main teacher, much older than me, just to get good grades. And a unplanned son. Here is the story, og my huge 'mistake'.  A  good mistake. A beautiful mistakecalled Lacy.

~Flashback~ 

 I was walking down the hall, music blasting through my earbuds. I bumped into my teacher, Luke, and smiled at him, as he walked away, smiles smally at me. I opened my locker, and breathed, knowing myself with Luke (who is hooot as fuck - just saying). And someone tapped my shoulder, I looked and saw Calum, my friend. 

I plugged out my earbuds, and hugged Calum. "Hey dude. How are you?" I smiled as I answered him, taking my biology books. "I'm fine, what about you Cal?" Calum nodded. "Fine, acutally I'm seeing this amazing called Ashton." I smiled, "So, you found a boyfriend, huh Hood?" Calum nodded, and we sat on your chairs in class. 

Luke came in, and smiled at me. "Goodmorning class, Today, we aren't gonna do anything - just do almost anything you want, expect it has to be in class. Or else, you re free to do, until maths." and the class did what they were best to do, make noise. 

When the day ended, Luke came down to me, and held his hand over mine. "So, Clifford your grades aren't the best," he pulled out a chair, and Calum ran out fo class, knowing this might go to another direction. I swallowed the lump, in my thoart; Luke stood up, and walked to lock the door. "And to get better grades, from me, I'll fuck you so hard, you cannot walk." And so, that's happened. 

And he was goooood. (what? he was... C'mon, it's Luk- okay I think I'll shut my mouth now). And people probably heard us, but hell, if I could get better grades of it, then I'd do that. Anything for good grades, ya' know. So that happened, very amazingly. And I did get better grades. (Advice: Get good grades, if you sleep with your teacher.)

And 14 days later, I found out I was pregnant. I held the pregnancy test in hand,  biting my lip, and shook my head. My brothers, Liam and Ashton, looke at me. "Easy, Michael, easy." I looked at him, "But.. How can this happen? Yeah, sure we used no protectio-" I slammed my hand over my mouth, realizing what I just said. 

"And that explains," Ashton pointed it into my face, the pregnancy test, in my face, "This. So much, for good grades, honey." I bit my lip, and nodded my head. So I was pregnant, with my teachers baby. Okay, okay - take it easy, it'll all.. Work out? I put my bag on the front the front seat of my car, and walked to the other side of the car, sighing and sitting down, buckling myself in, and started the engine. 

Yes, it will. 

 And later, I found out - it was completely normal. Or in the doctor's eyes, it was normal.