Cashton - Elevator triplets

Requested by @WallflowerEmily 

Calum's pov - 

Luke picked up Ashton's and I's 5 year old son, Jace, putting him on his hip. He giggled, and Luke set him down, and he ran around up to our car. "Jace, come back here, mister!" I shouted, and running after him. He tripped, and landed on his knees, and started crying. I picked him up, "See, you should have listened to daddy." He nodded, hiding his face in my neck. "Soyy.." I smiled, putting him in his seat, clicking him in. "It's okay, baby, just listen next time, Okay?" He nodded, smiling. I kissed his forehead, closed his door. I sat in behind the steerwheel and Luke sat in the passenger seat. We drove up to the front of the hotel, waiting for Ashton and Michael. 

Ashton'd pov - 

I leaned up against the wall, while Michael clicked thhe lobby button. I sighed, and felt another cramp go through me, for the thousands time today. I grimased, "Are you okay, Ash?" I nodded, "M'fine." He nodded, not really believing me. As the elevator stopped, it reached the lobby, but the door didn't open - the elevator broke down. I started getting stronger cramps, and I had tears in my eyes, feeling a strong pain shot through me. 

I held in a scream, not wanting to worry Michael, Calum or Luke. Pluse I didn't wanna scare Jace, our 5 year old son. (Calum and my first son) but I'd maybe need to tell Michael, he'll discover it sooner or later. I slid down the wall, feeling damned water slide down my legs, making me whimper and let out a loud sob. Michael took my hand in his, sqeezing it. "Ash? Talk to me, are you okay?" I sobbed, and a tear slipped, "Ever since this morning, I've been getting cramps, but I didn't wanna  worry any of you guys... Or Jace of that matter.." Michael looked at me, sqeezing my hand again. "Ashton, you didn't have to be afraid to tell us. You know we've been perpared ever since you entered into 9 months." I nodded, "Call Calum, please. And tell him that I've gone in-" I screamed, and Michael grimased, "Oh please don't tell me that..." I nodded, taking off my jacket, and put it over my bended legs.

"Yes, you have to deliver the babies. Tell Luke to keep Jace in company, and go find someone to-oo open the elevator and Luke has to call an ambulance to..." I felt weak already, knowing tht I needed t rest before I had to push out triplets. Michael did as I told him to, while I waited the urge to push would come. About 10 minutes later, I bored down to make our first baby to come into this world. 

Calum's pov - 

I hang up, jumped out. "Look Luke, the elevator has broke down, they are down at the lobby, but th doors won't open. I'll call an ambulance, while you and Jace find someone to fix the elevator. Tell thhem that they need to be quick, because Ashton's gone into labour! And don't leave Jace's side, keep him in company. Okay?" Luke nodded, "Of course!" He unbuckled Jace, who was cryng now, "What's wong wih daddy..?" I told him that he'd gone into labour, and that he had to stay with his uncle Luke. He nodded, hugging my legs, "Oka dadd-yy.." Luke picked him up, and ran inside to find someone to tell that the elevator had broken down.

I called an ambulance, and they said, "An ambulance is on it's way, sir." I said my thank you, and hang up. I called Michael up, "Hello?" I heard screaming and a loud cry in the background. "Give the phone to Ashton, I'll talk to him until the elevator is fixed. An ambulance is in it's way." I was given to Ashton, "Babe, babe.. Listen to me, it's gonna be okay. Just keep doing like you do, because your doing great."

Ashton's pov -

I was given my first baby, while talking Calum. I was getting my breath back, before I had to push second baby out. Soon we were in anbulance, and I was pushing third baby out by now. Our new son and one girl had been cleaned, now we just needed the last one. I bored down, and I've been pushing for about 15 minutes now. "Halfway, now sir. C'mon!" I bored down, screaming my lungs out. I sqeezed Calum's hand, and one minute later, we heard the loudest cry. I fell back, and we cleaned up the baby.

By the time I had given birth, we were in a hospital room, adoring our new triplets. "You did it, baby. We're now parents to 4 beautiful and amazing kids." We kissed, and Ashton got our son, and  and I got our daughters. "What will we name them?" I doctor asked, sitting at her desk. "The boy we'll call Parker Gordon Hood. The first girl we'll call Scarlett Grace hood, and the the second girl we'll call Adrian Mae Hood." She wrote on three papirs, and Michael and Luke came with Jace. Jace stood on his tip-toes, and Luke lifted him to see Scarlett. "She cute!" He giggled, as she gurgled lookking at her big brother. 

I smiled, and she opened her chocolate brown eyes. I smiled, "She has your eyes, Cal." Calum looked, and smiled. "Indeed she has." Calum leaned in, and kissed me. I smiled, and Michael asked, "Can I, ugh, hold one of the babys..?" I nodded, "Of course! Scarlett, Parker or Adrian?" Michael picked Parker, and Luke held Scarlett. 

Parker Gordon Hood 
Scarlett Grace Hood 
Adrian Mae Hood 

Hope you liked it, Emily!! <3