Malum/Lashton - Crushing hearts

Michael's pov - 

I've had a crush on Calum ever since I can remember. His smile, his laugh, his funny faces, just him is prefection. We were in a interview, when we were asked, "Do anyone of you have a huge, massive crush on someone?" I froze. I couldn't tell that I had a crush on Calum! I'll be hated by the fans! Calum answered, slwoly brushing his hand by mine, "I do." He grinned, and I felt pain sting in my chest. Why can't Calum be mine? Just.... why? 

I was cut out of my thoughts, "And you, Mikey? Do you have a crush on someone?" I felt my embrassed, "Umm..." Calum pinched my cheek, "Aww, look at his face - crimson red. Yep, he's so in love..." I looked away, and hid my face in the crock og his neck. The crowd "awwed" by the sight, so did Luke and Ashton. Luke giggled, making fans and Ashton laugh. "You Luke?" Luke smiled, "Yeah, I do." So did Ashton. 

Luke's pov - 

I'm deeply in love with Ashton. But I just don't have the guts to tell him, though. Since I met him for the first time, saw him the first where he stood up for me in the cinema, where people made fun of me because of my bright green glasses, I've been in love with him.

Ashton's pov -

I'm  in love with Luke, been since I've joined the band. No one but Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry know about my big crush. I'm just afraid, afraid if he doesn't feel the same way about me. Michael was blushing deep red, crimson red. I said, "Luke, can I tell you something?"

Luke nodded, "Ever since you guys invited me to be in 5 Seconds of Summer, I've been feeling something else towards you. Everything you do, is prefect. I wanna sing this song to you.." Luke looked and listened, and I started singing "I Love You" by Avril Lavigne to him. "Will you be mine, Luke?" I asked him, after I finished singing, "YES Ash!!" He attacked me, making me fall over on the chair, kissing me over and over. I laughed, and fans cheered. 

Luke helped me up, interwining our fingers, and sat down, making me sit on his lap. Michael smiled, and shouted, "Lashton is now real, for real!" We kissed again. 

Michael's pov - 

"I have something to confess too, Calum." Calum nodded, "Ever since I can remember, I've been feeling something else about you," I paused, Calum nodded, telling me to continue, "And I have known for about a year now, that I'm in love with you." Calum grinned, "Aww Mikey! I love you too!" He attacked me, placing his lips on mine. I grinned when we pulled apart, "So it's official?" Calum nodded, and attacked me, begging me for entrance. I opened and gave him entrance, and our tongues were fighting for dominace. "I've been waiting so long to that, Michael..." I laughed, "Well, you can do it all you want now - because I'm yours. All yours." I stood up, and sneaked an arm around his waist, "Malum, is also real! Lashton and Malum is real!"

Fans cheered, and Luke stood up, "And Lashton's awaiting a baby too. I'm pregnant with Ashton's baby. Long story." Fans cheered, and Ashton grinned, "That's why you were having morning sickness the last 2 months?" 

Luke's pov - 

"That's why you were having morning sickness the last 2 months?" Ashton asked me, grinning. I nodded, smiling, "Yes baby, yes it is." 

-----

It's been a year and a half, and Luke has given birth to a young boy who's now 6 months old. Ashton and Luke named him Riley, knowing both boys and girls can be called that. Michael and Calum found out, that Michael is pregnany with Calum's baby too. So the 5SOS house isn't going to be quiet for the next many years! 

A bit crappy, and I know that the pregnancy get annouced halfway through.... But this is shitty, but the ending is quiet good, I think? I don't know, it's up for you to decide... Hope you like it... :)