Lashton/Malum - Summertime pregnancy (part 2)

Part 2 of Summertime pregnancy, requested by @SydneyBethea. Hope you like it, sweetie. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's pov - 

Walking up to the bus, with Luke in my arms, and the baby kicked again; Luke whimpered as I tugged him into the covers, "Ssshhh baby, it's okay." He calmed down again, and I kissed his forehead, and pulled the curton so he could get some privacy. I walked into the lounge, where Calum was looking green in his face. "Babe, you look g-" Calum raced to the bathroom, throwing up his guts - but Luke's sickness was worse. Much worse. I am fearing that this pregnancy, his first pregnancy, is going to take everything of him. 

Michael came out with a whimpering Calum in his arms, "We need to a hospital with Calum, and Luke. Luke needs to get checked, for his own good. So does Calum." Calum let a tear roll down his cheeks, "Me don't wanna go, Mikey...." I sighed, "Calum, we have to. I'm getting worried sick about Luke, and now you Cal..." I started crying into my hands, and I felt someone hug me.

What if Luke is gonna die? What if there is something wrong with him and the baby? There is so much that go wrong... I sobbed into Calum's chest, just the thought of losing Luke, the baby, it... Just can't bear it! I soon enough calmed down, and heard too loud gagging from the bathroom. Shit. I ran to Luke's side, and yet again he was a sobbing, wrecking mess; but this time, he was worse. He couldn't breath correctly. "Sssh, baby please calm down..." He hiccuped, and turned around, digging his face into the crock of my neck, sobbing over and over. 

-At the hospital- 

Luke was hooked up to the machines that was needed, and he didn't even wake up. The doctor took some tests, "I'll be back in a little while. If he wakes up or starts crying, stay by him son. He needs more than ever now. This case is a rare thing, the too loud gagging, the baby kicking at such early time and so on. But I'll be back in 10-20 minutes. Maybe 30 minutes." I nodded, tears were slipping freely down my face. "Please, wake up Lukey... I need you, and the baby..." I sobbed into his chest. 

~With Malum~ 

Calum's pov - 

I do wanna admit, that lately I've been feeling, like... Weird inside. I've been close to throwing after eating a meal, I do snap alot more a Michael than I rarely do... Maybe your thinking, He could be pregant. But I highly doubt that. Because I can not get pregnant, but on the other hand... No, don't think like that Calum. It's just the flu. But boy, was I wrong...  

I was looking for Michael's hand, and Michael saw the sign, and took my shaking hand. He pulled me into his lap, "It's gonna be okay, hon. I promise you, I'll be right by your side, no matter what." I smiled weakly, still shaking. I didn't know what to say right now, so I don't need to talk.. I was snapped out of my thoughts, when the doctor came in. "Hello mr. Hood and mr. Clifford." I shook his hand, "Hi, please call me Calum." I smiled to the doctor. Michael did the same, shook his hand and told the doctor to call him Michael. 

"So, what seems to be the problem I can help you with?" Michael gave my hand a ressuring sqeeze, "Well, the two weeks, I've been feeling, that something isn't right. I have been getting dizzyness alot on stage, I have been close to throwing up on stage, but earlier this evening on our bus, I acutally threw up..." I looked down, not knowing what to do now. Michael pulled me closer to his side, "Well, Calum, I think it isn't just the flu as you think it is," I looked at him wide-eyed.

I looked at Michael, making him laugh out loud. Could this doctor read minds or whaaat?! (A/N just had to add it :P) and he smiled at me, "I'll take some bloodtests on you, and then I'll back in a little bit." I whimpered, and Michael took my face and covered my eyes with his hand, shushing me and singing quietly to me, calming me down. 

While the doctor was gone, I guess I got worked up again. When the doctor came back, "Lay up on that bed, Calum," He pointed on the bed with the whits piece of, long papir, "We need to make an ultrasound on you, to see if the test talk true."I was shocked, speechless. You could say my world came crashing down on me. Of plain happiness. Only happiness, no sadness. I laid down on the bed, Michael stood beside me, interwining our fingers. I smiled a weak smile to Mikey, and I lhe kissed me. 

"This is going to be cold, so be perpared, Calum." 

~With Lashton~

 Ashton's pov - 

It was bad. Really back. Since Luke is pregnant for the first time, and that the baby acts like it does, we found out, that it's something which is gonna heal in 2 months. He was suffering a triggering, and painful pregnancy that was containing with a amount of sickness, that is so bad, that not even pills can take away the pain, like it normally can; no, Luke has to suffer from constant hard kicking from our baby girl, who will stop kicking so hard when the 2 months have passed by. Luke will no longer get sick more than 5 times a day, and he'll be in so much less pain in 2 months.

Luke was currently sitting on the bed, leaning against my chest, being in pain and constantly vomiting into bags that I would throw into the trashcan that Dr. Riley gave us, and the 100 bags (almost) she gave us, beside the bed, on the nightstand. Calum and Michael came into the room, being shocked by the disgusting smell of vomit; but it didn't remove their grins, showing their dimples. I raised my eyebrows, then smiling, "What got you so happy-go-lucky?" I smiled, "Malum is expecting a baby, too." Calum put his hand on his stomach, "Congra-" Luke was cut off by throwing up again. Damn this baby is being harsh against Luke.

Luke groaned, and let a sob. "It-tt hurts, As-shh.." I shushed him, and sang Avril Lavigne's song Keep Holding On to him; slowly he fell alseep. I stood up, and streched, and Luke held his stomach protectly. I smiled, at the sight, "Your aloud to go home, Luke just needs as much as rest as possible, okay?" I nodded to Dr. Riley, "Thank you, and we'll tweet to the fans. Michael will tweet it, so will Calum, I will and I'm sure Luke will too." I smiled, and got Luke dressed into his own clothes. We checked out, and went to the bus. 

This is going to be one heck of a ride, but it'll be worth it afterwards! 

------------------------------------------ 

Hope you like it @SydneyBethena :)