Muke - Baby angel love

Michael didn't know his boyfriend and bandmate, and soon to-be-father of their baby who is currently inside Mikey's safe belly, was an angel; to be precious, and exact, Mikey's guardian angel. Well, what would happen if Luke told Mikey that he
was his guardian angel? He couldn't just go up and say, "Oh hey babe, I have something to tell you. I'm your guardian angel sent from heaven, and I have the power to peotect you and our baby from danger! Demons and devils, etc!" Hell no, Michael laugh, and probably say, "That's some bullshit, you are already my guardian angel babe! You know that!" And give him a kiss on the lips.

But what Luke didn't know, was that Michael had dreamed about Luke being an angel sent from heaven, down to him. He also had a few "angel" powers. He could read minds of the people he loves, and Luke's mind was like reading a book. But being pregnant, with Luke's baby, had somehow given him an extra power - to dig deeper into the mind of only one person; that's Luke! And he could also feel the love from him, clearly. Much easier, then before - so the baby was a miracle.

Their lifes took a change, when they discovered their powers. Luke saved Michael from falling, lifting the pregnant boy in the air, slightly some kind of fairy dust underneath and around him.

"Babe? Are you.. An angel?"
"Yes.. To be exact, your guardian angel sent down to protect you, and love you."
"Ha! I knew it! I have dreamed about it, and all you've been thinking about lately; how to tell me that."
"What, you can read minds?"
"Hmm, but your mind is like a never ending book I read every single, fucking day bae."

Michael smiled to Luke, and Luke stood him on his feet - Luke kissed Michael, hands on his waist. They both smiles into the kiss, cause when they told each other that they were each other's angel, they were. And they had a little angel who was inside his/her's daddy's belly, their son or daughter.