Zouis - Labour schooled

Requested by @MukeLashton! 

----

Louis felt another pain, for the 10000000000 time today. He was in class, making his math test, and paniced when he felt another pain, "5 minutes left." He paniced inside, Shit! He scrippled down on his papir, not sure if it was the right answer he wrote down; that didn't matter much to him right now, that pain was becoming too much for him to handle. 

Zayn noticed, and kept an close eye on his boyfriend, he had finished the test; he was worried for barely noticeable pregnant boyfriend. Something was wrong, something wasn't right. He never hurried writing down answers, and he never was so long getting his test done. So something was up, but he couldn't quite figure out, what it was. 

"Okay, 5 minutes have finished, and you all have to give me the test, expectfor the students who has given their test. Go have lunch, kids." Louis jumped oup, and Zayn promised to take his backpack and things. He took their bags, and ran to the toilet where Louis was. He walked in, and saw his boyfriend breathing heavily, crying quietly. "Babe, what's wrong?" Zayn took his hand, interwining their fingers. "I'm in la-abour..." Zayn nodded, and rushed him out to his car. Bags on his shoulder, he buckled louis in, and ran inside to tell his teacher. 

His teacher knew about Louis' pregnancy, and accepted it. He thought it was utterly adorable, and he was happy for the couple. "Okay, go and get your baby here, son. Good luck!" "Thank you so so so much, Mr. Vernon!" He ran out to his car, and drove off to the hospital. Louis cried out in pain, clutching Zayn's hand for dear life. "It's okay, babe, it's okay." Louis nodded, groaning into his hand.

Louis was in pain, and it broke Zayn's heart. Seeing his lover, in pain, was more than he could handle. But he was willing to do it, for their child; and they couldn'y wait.

~Delivery room~

Louis sobbed into Zayn's chest, and The doctor checked his dialtion. "9 cm, only one more until you can push, hun." Louis clutched Zayn's hand, Zayn kissing him on the lips, hoping it make Louis forget the pain for only a moment. And it did. 

"okay, honey, by next contraction, push!" Louis bored down, screaming. He was so scared, afraid what would happen to the baby boy. What if his health wasn't safe? He bored down, screaming his lungs out, feeling like they exploded. "The shoulders out, hun; keeping going." Zayn stroked his cheek, Louis enjoying every single moment of Zayn whispering sweet things in his ear, rocking slowly while Louis gave birth. 

Louis bored down, Sqeezing Zayn's hands for dear life. Zayn sqeezed back, and they heard a high pitched cry. Louis sobbed out in joy, Zayn kissed him, mumbling against Louis' plumb lips, "Wow, you did amazing babe." Louis grinned against his lips, and looked at their baby boy in his arms. "Hey baby, daddy and dada here. We love you." 

Lucas Andrew Malik 

-----

Sorry for the long wait!!!! Don't hate me, I have done it as fast as possible, but I had to help yesterday and went to the youth club that is close to my home; cause I just don't have the best life at home right now, so... Sorry again!! 

P.S ~ I'm acutally in school right now...