Lashton - Nothing.. Like us..

Luke looked at his reflection in the mirror, and he closed his eyes, bowing his head, letting a tear slip

Luke looked at his reflection in the mirror, and he closed his eyes, bowing his head, letting a tear slip. Not only has he lost his boyfriend, Ashton, in a car crash; but, why now? Why now, that he is pregnant? Luke slipped down the wall, and saw a text from Calum,  saying;

To: Lukey ☺️
From: Cal Hood 😏
Luke? Are you okay? Do you need a hug? Do you need anything?

Luke sobbed, answering;

To: Cal Hood 😏
From: Lukey ☺️
No, I'm heartbroken, depressed and a wreck.. and I need Ashton.. I need my baby's future dad, who.. I NEED ASHTON IRWIN BACK!!! 😭

And with that, he heard rushing, quick footsteps head towards his (which was his and Ashton's room... Once.. That hurt him even more..) and he saw Michael and Calum standing in the door. Luke looked at them with glassy eyes, and he fell to the floor, sobbing and screaming. Calum ran over, picked the pregnant, depressed boy into his lap, holding him close; rocking him slowly, shushing him, Calum said, "Can you go get some water for Luke, and a little bit of snacks? He'll need it, and so will the baby.." Michael nodded, being "quick" doing so.

Luke sobbed, and fisted his shirt in his hands. Calum closed his eyes, "Shh.. Luke, calm down.. For the baby, for Ashton.. For us.. Please.." And he heard him calm down, felt him being a little less tense, in his arms. Setting Luke in front of him, Calum and Michael sat in front of him, "Luke, listen to me," Michael said to him, Luke drinking a little water, and taking on of the oreos that Michael brought with him, taking a little bite. Calum smiled, knowing Luke did this for Ashton's and his child that was his only person-real golden precious from Ashton. And then pictures, and then he had memories.

"Ashton wouldn't want you to be like this, though I know you can't help it. We can't help it either, the fans can't help it either. We know that Ashton would have survived, he fought until his heart said stop, that it was time to go. He loves you, and he always will love you; and the baby? Well, he keep an eye over his baby, help protect it, he'll help you even though he isn't here. Right beside you, he'll be with you, in your heart. I know he will, along with everyone who loved him. And loves him."

Luke smiled, and he swore that he felt a cold hand on his belly, and the baby kicked, and a whisper into Luke's ear, "I love you.." And he let a tear of joy slip, and he knew; he'd survive, Ashton will be with him, no matter what happens.

And with that, he popped a new oreo into his mouth, smiling cutely at Mikey and Cal.