Muke - Springfield wedding baby

Requested by chantelxclifford 😍❤️
[•••••••••••]
Here it was. Here he was. It was the big day, Luke was getting married with the love of his life and 9 months pregnant lover, Michael Clifford - soon mr. Hemmings. Michael was getting married with his awaiting soon husband and awaiting father, Luke Hemmings.

As Michael was getting his hair set, he smiled and talked to his mum to distract himself from the pains that was washing through his 9 months along baby bump. It was a very tiny bump, but it was visible. And he loved it. But god, he was nervous. Maybe it was just his nerves rushing and worrying him too much. It could loads of reasons.

With Luke, his brothers Calum and Ashton was helping him get ready. "You'll do fine young one, we promise you." Luke smiled, and hugged them both, his heart racing away with him. "Thank you so much..."

~ The wedding ~

It was now, and Michael was still good at hiding his pains that was getting stronger every second now, his heart beating and galloping away, his dad's arm locked with his; the music started, and the door opened, and there was Luke standing, smiling - but something unexpected happened. Michael's water broke!

Michael screamed, and fell to his knees - but Luke was quick to run to his side, and catch him. "Let's go have our wedding baby, beautiful." And with that, Michael was carried by Luke out to his car, Ashton and Calum following with quick steps, the wedding guests waiting excitingly for the baby to arrive, and the two boys' wedding.

On the way to the hospital, Michael kept apolizing to Luke about that he had ruined their wedding, their big day. "Baby, you haven't ruined anything - our baby boy is just ready to be born, enter this world and become a part of our family." Michael groaned, and nodded - tears was running down his face, and they arrived to the hospital.

Michael was put in a birthing room, and Luke stayed beside him all the way through, Ashton and Calum waiting outside. "By next contraction, push love." Michael did as told, and fuck it hurt - the pain burned as the baby's head moved, and widened his hole a little, that he felt was getting torn apart downthere. "Luke! It hurts!" Luke sqeezed his hand, and interwined their fingers together. "I know, but it's over quickly love, I promise babe."

About 20 minutes later, a baby cry was heard - Michael did it. He was panting, and sqeezed Luke's hand, as their little newborn Alexander, was passed into Mikey's arms.

Their wedding baby.

Alexander Matthew Clifford-Hemmings