Niam - Gangsta saxy, boy

Liam's pov -
I hugged Niall from behind, "Baby, listen to me..." He breath hitched, and I slowly moved my hand to his crotch, and kissed his neck. He gasped, losing his breath as I rubbed his 2 months baby bump. "I'll give it to you, baby..." Niall nodded, turning around, kissing me, and I kissed him roughly, as I leaned him against our door; Niall's hands roamed my chest, making me moan into his mouth, Niall's hand sqeezing my crotch.

He moaned, and I pulled away, "I'ma give it to you, sexy baby boy..." I smirked, and humped into Niall, and lifted Niall up, sqeezing his ass, kissing his neck, closing our bedroom door, and throwing him onto the bed; sitting on top if him, I kissed him, biting his lowerlip, asking for entrance, slipping my tongue inti his mouth.

About 30 seconds later, our clothes was off, and I was pumping my fingers into his hole, having him begging and moaning under me; I smirked into the kiss, thrusting into Niall, moaning his name out loudly. Niall digged his nail into my back, and moaned into my neck, sucking and giving me a hickey on my neck, making me moan as he flipped us over, so he was on top of me. Niall moaned, as I growled, biting down on his neck, taking control back.

"You turn me on, pregnant baby carryer..." His breath hitched, a girly moan coming across his lips. "Li-iam.. I'm-mm close-ee.." He nippled on his neck, kissed down his chest, my hands roaming along my kissing; Niall was begging under me, as I swallowed his cum that he let go, as I took his length into my mouth, pumping my fingers in my ass, while my mouth did it's work.

As I licked my lips, pulling off Niall's cock, I layed down beside him, kissing him sweetly, rubbing his baby bump.

"Sometimes, I find it good to have hormones." He said, smiling as he cuddled into me, and I wrapped my arm around his waist. "I find hormonal Niall hot, especially horny Niall." I answered to Niall, winking as Niall blushed crimson red.