Cashton - blue skies

Requested by Ashley-Clifford!💜
---------
As Ashton set a CD down, he felt a bit of sickness hit him, making him just a bit dizzy. "Woah.. You okay, buddy?" Someone helped Ashton stand up, and he looked into the most beautiful, cream brown eyes he had ever seen. "Ye-eah, I am.."

The brown eyed smiled, making Ashton's heart beat faster. "Good, you're better. I better let you go back to work." The boy smiled, and walked over the DVDs apartment, leaving Ashton staring after him.

His twin brother, who worked at the same store as himself, Stereo Studio, named Luke, smiled at Ashton's glowing eyes. "Someone's in love, Ash." Ashton looked at him, shaking his head. "No Luke, I'm not in love with a boy I just met for a short second.." Luke smiled, and continued working just like Ashton.

Ashton couldn't forget those creamy, dark brown eyes. His tan skin, his smile. His glowing eyes.

Am I in love, or..?

Ashton thought back to the party, where he might have met the boy once before. But he wasn't sure, and he couldn't be in love, this couldn't be.. love at first sight?

The same boy's face, popped into his head, and the one night stand they had. "That's where I remember him from.. The party.." He looked at the boy, and the boy caught him looking. His eyes glowed, his wild eyes bored into his brown eyes.

He remembered too, and walked over to the boy. "How about we go to the doctor, to see if we both have a sex dicease, or you might be something you haven't expected?"

Ashton nodded, and the boy looked into his eyes, at his lips, and leaned in, kissing Ashton slowly.