Niam - You're not alone, baby (part 2)

Part 2; requested by @Narrysoldier1396, so yeah, hope you like it! And the song based on this one shot, is Strong by One Direction. So please listen to it, while reading it! (If you want too!!)

---------

And the process of fixing Niall started. Liam was there for him whenever he needed him, whenever he felt like breaking; Liam comforted him, telling him it all was gonna be okay. And soon enough, Niall started eating more, and stopped self harming. He started smiling more, and laughed as much as he did before; he was fast escaping the dark that he once lived in, and let in the sun shine on him. 

Niall was happy-go-lucky, the carefree Niall Horan that he once once. And the boys felt happy, and was more than overjoyed to see Niall happy and carefree again; and all that, was thanks to Liam. Liam had fixed him, like his goal was. And when Niall said, "I'm ready for another try to become a parent, Liam." Liam was overjoyed, yet concerned. What if he had another miscarriage, and became as broken as his last pregnancy. It's worth a try, Liam. Do it for Niall! and so he gave in, and that night they tried. 

~That night~ 

Liam kissed Niall roughly, hungry for more of the blonde's body. And more love from the older boy. Niall moaned into Liam's mouth, their tongues dancing tango together. Liam ripped apart Niall's plain white t-shirt, and Niall ripped of his shirt. Liam kissed Niall's neck, finding his sweet spot; making Niall a moaning mess. Niall clawed Liam's back, moaning into his mouth while kissing him. 

And they threw of their pants, leaving them only in boxers. Liam sucked hickys all over Niall's body, so people knew that he was his. And only his. Niall giggled, which quickly turned into a moan by Liam without warning took Niall's length into his mouth. Bending Niall's knees a little, with his hands, and Niall gripped onto the sheets; and he let go of what he held in. 

Liam swallowed the cum with ease, and hovered over Niall again. "Think you could cum another round for daddy?" He whispered in a husky voice into Niall's ear, while lubing up Niall and himself. Niall nodded, his breath hitching everytime those chocolate brown eyes came in contact with his baby blue ones. 

Liam slowly entered him, and let Niall adjust to his length. "Move." Liam started thrusting slowly, in and out. In and out. Niall moaned, and kissed Liam's neck; Liam moaned, and Niall's hands traveled around Liam's body. Niall kissed him, and flipped them around. Nial thrusted, but Liam flipped them back. Liam thrusted faster with every touch, with every thrust. Niall moaned, and Liam picked up pace, hitting Niall's sweet spot. 

Niall whimpered, feeling the knot in his stomach with cum; Liam reached down, and helped him jerk off, while thrusting in and out. Niall and Liam cummed at the exact same second, and Liam pulled out of Niall slowly; laying down beside Niall, pulling him closer by waist. 

"Thanks for saving me, babe. It means so much to me, and you make me strong." Niall kissed him, Liam grinned into the kiss, kissing back. Liam sqeezed Niall's ass, and Niall swaped his hand away. "Heey, that's my ass.." Liam laughed, "Yeah? Well, you're mine, so it's mine too." Niall smiled, and kissed Liam again, before falling asleep. 

~1 month later~ 

Currently, Liam and Niall was sitting at the doctor's office, waiting for the test results. Niall gripped Liam's hand, interwining their fingers, sqeezeing his hand. The doctor walked in, "Well, mr. Horan; you're pregnant. We'll take an ultrascan, to see if the baby's healthy." Niall nodded, and the baby was healthy as it should.

Those 8 months flew by fast. They were going on tour 1 year after the baby's birth, and Niall was god damn moody at times. But yeah, Liam never left his side. Would Niall want pickles and ice cream in the middle of the night, Liam would get it for him. He did everything for his Nialler. And with the help from the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer and Louis, Zayn and Harry; they got the nursery done. Now they only needed the baby to arrive here, they only needed their little girl, Isabella Rose Payne-Horan.

~8 months later~

Niall woke up, screaming from the pain rushing through him. Niall gripped after Liam, and Liam called Luke, telling him to call the other boys, and to meet them at the hospital. "Baby, breath. Our little girl, Bella will be here soon. Just hang on." And they drove off to the hospital, the overnight bag with her clothes, nappy's and other things that was needed in the bag.

Niall delivered Isabella 20 minutes later, and he cried tears of joy. "Hey baby.." Liam smiled, and snapped a picture of his family. Liam let a tear slip, and kissed Niall. "We're finally a family, and I'm the luckiest man in the world." Isabella gurgled, making the two lovers pull apart. "We love you, baby girl."

---------------------

Hope you like it, baby!