Nuke - Let's love

Luke's pov -
I kissed down Niall's jawline and neck, his heavy breath leaving his lips. "Ah-h..." I chuckled, and ran my hands up his sides, under his shirt, pushing my knee between his leg, against his crotch. He moaned lowly as I leaned in, kissing him on the lips; nippling at his bottom lip, I groaned as he cupped my aching member roped in my tight boxers and jeans.

My fingertips caught his shirt in my hands, and I pulled away to discard his shirt. "I-I...-" I cut him off, whispering into his ear as I snaked my hand into his jeans, massaging his member in his boxers, "Need me, babe?" He nodded, wrapping his hands around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I smirked against his lips, and grinding against him harshly. He moaned into the kiss, and I chuckled evily (with no evil intentions at all) and his eyes sparkled with need and begged for me to already fuck him.

Soon, our clothes was discarded; with the covers over our naked bodies that was starting to bath in sweat. He moaned loudly, as I filled him up inch by inch with my throbing member. I moaned at his tight walls sqeezing around me already. "Mo-ove.. Ahh-h.." I thrusted a fair pace into him, moaning against his neck as he moaned into my ear; as he knew how much I loved that, how much I got off 'faster' by it, his inner organes pumping me at the same time.

I picked up pace, but making sure that there was passion along it. He moaned loudly, as the tip of my member hit his prostate roughly. Panting, I changed my ankle, and charged at his prostate, abusing it with no mercy to it. "Ahh-h..!" He moaned loudly, and I let my tongue have a open mouthed kiss, tongues wrestling obvious. Sweat ran down our bodies, and I let my weight onto the other arm, thrusting at a almost impossible speed; and my free hand took ahold of his member, pumping it at my speed (ow, my wrist...).

He moaned high pitched now, and came without warning all over our chests. I moaned loudly, and with a shout of Niall's name, I filled him to the brim with my semen, moaning at the sensation, my oversensitive member being sqeezed.

I pulled out, and pulled the covers over us, sweat covering our bodies. He kissed me softly, and sweetly.

"I love you, Luke."

I smiled, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"I love you too, baby."