~ Chapter 8: Out The Window ~

Huey POV

I sat on the bench in front of the school, beside my brother who was annoying me with his impatience.

"When in da hell is the bus gon' come? And where Ebbzy at?" Riley asked impatiently.

I ignored him as I pulled my notebook and pencil out of my bag, and began to write. After a few moments, Riley turned to me.

"Yes Riley?" I said, my eyes still on my writing.

"Nigga, whatchu doin'? Takin' notes on da trees?"

I rolled my eyes, as the bus then pulled up.

"Finally!" Riley exclaimed, jumping up. I put my things back into my bag as I stood up.

A bunch of kids from the school began to make their way onto the bus.

"Ebbzy's ass still ain't here." Riley looked around confused. I checked my watch as well. It was already three o'clock.

"Huey!" I then heard the familiar high pitched voice, as I turned to see Jazmine running over.

Riley jumped as she yelled. "B*tch!"

"Jazmine?" I turned to her as she looked worried. "What is it?"

"Trisha! She's gonna hurt Ebony!" She panted, as I looked at her confusedly.

"She's going to fight her at the back of the school! C'mon!" Jazmine yanked on my arm, running.

"Hell yeah, I wanna see dis!" Riley yelled as he followed.

I shook my head.

This can't be good.

Ebony POV

I walked to the back of the school, seeing a bunch of the other middle school kids gather in a circle.

Maybe I could just talk to her?

As I started to walk towards them, they started to whisper. I continued to walk, as their circle opened, revealing Trisha.

"I thought yo' p*ssy ass was gon' chicken out." She smirked slightly.

I sighed. "Trisha, I don't want to fight you." I told her.

"Of course you don't. I'm badass." Trisha walked closer to me. We were centimetres apart, as she frowned.

"I hope you know I didn't spread any rumours about you. I wouldn't." I said truthfully.

"I hope you know that I think you a lyin' ass b*tch!"

She threw a punch at me, but I stopped it with my hand. The group of kids gasped.

"I don't wanna hurt you." I said seriously.

"So lemme hurt you den!" She yelled trying to punch me with the other hand. I ducked.

I then grabbed that hand, and pulled her into a restraint, her back facing me.

"OW!"

"OOOH!" The kids yelled.

"Trisha.. I'm not going to fight you." I said. "But whatever you're going through, we can talk about it. I won't judge." I said as she looked at me confused.

"Sometimes we act out in different ways because of stuff we have going on, but we don't have to do this. We can be friends." I then smiled, letting go of her.

Trisha turned her body to me, her eyes softening a bit.

I smiled at her.

After a moment, she scoffed.

"F*ck you. Stay outta my way."

She then stormed off, as the group of kids began to disperse.

"Ebony!" I turned to see Jazmine running over with Huey and Riley.

"Aye yo, where da fight at? Did you win?"

I chuckled. "We didn't end up fighting actually. I talked to her."

Huey quirked his eyebrow as the other two also looked at me confusedly.

"Really?" Jazmine asked as I nodded. She then proceeded to hug me tightly. "Good! I thought you were hurt." She smiled.

"So y'all tellin' me!" Riley yelled, catching our attention.

"We missed da bus fo' no' reason?!" He exclaimed with a frown. "Now we gotta walk!"

"Let's go then." Huey told all of us, as we proceeded to walk away from the school.

Riley POV

"Dats a stupid idea, Reezy." C-Murph kissed her teeth. We was playin' the xbox in the livin' room on the floor. She was beatin' my ass, of course.

"No, it ain't!" I frowned. "Check it, check it. All we gotta go is get some weed from my nigga Thugnificent, and sell it like the gangstas in da street! Then boom! We got paper!"

"And then we go to juvie, nigga." She rolled her eyes. "I already been there. It sucks."

I rolled my eyes, continuing to click the buttons on the controller. "Whateva."

"Didn't yo' granddaddy just win' da lottery? You got all the paper you need." C-Murph said.

"Yeah, but da paper I get off da streets, we can share. I gotta make sure my homie is flexin' too." I told her.

Fo' a while it was silent, and I looked at her ass. Her cheeks looked read.

"What's wrong witcho face?"

"Nothin'! Shut up!" She said, punching me in the arm. "OW!"

"Take that, NIGGA!" Cindy yelled, winnin' the game. She jumped up, doin' a dance.

"Man.. You cheated." I said, standin' up. "Nah, you just eat ass." She smirked. "I'm goin' home! Bye nigga! Bye Ebbzy!"

"Peace." I said as C-Murph walked out the door. "Bye Cindy.." I heard Ebbzy say. I turned to see her standin' by the window.

"Ebbzy?" I walked over. She turned to me, lookin' sad.

"You think she'll come back for me? My mom?" Ebbzy said, looking back at the window.

I didn't know what to say to that shit. I ain't good with touchy feely shit.

She sighed, as Huey came down the stairs.

Just then, a rock hit the window, causing me and Ebbzy to jump back. We hit the floor.

"What the f*ck?!"

Huey quickly grabbed a BB gun, runnin' towards the window. As he held it up, some nigga walked towards the window.

McHater quirked his eyebrow. "Michael?"

I know, I know! Short episode, and way over do! I'll try to update as much as I can. Look for informations about updates in my BoondocksandBruno Update Book :)

What do you think is going on with Trisha?

Is Cindy gaining feelings for her homie?

Michael is back? What's next?

Stay tuned...

Ebbz💕