~ Chapter 7: A Fight? ~

~ Jacob POV ~

I walked in the hallways at school with Ebbzy.

To be honest, she aight and getting in the groove of our school.

"I love this school." She said happily. "And it's only my second day."

"Yeah, it's fun at times, but da damn teachers get on my nerves." I said shrugging.

Ebony giggled. "You sound like Riley." "'Course! He's my nigga." I said hitting my chest with my fist.

"That's goo-" Ebbzy was in the middle of sayin' before someone pushed her, makin' her fall on the floor.

"Whoops. I ain't even see you there." Trisha smirked, putting her hand on her hip.

"B*tch!" I yelled helpin' Ebbzy up. "What nigga, I said whoops." Trisha rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine." Ebony sighed. "Ain't nobody ask." She frowned at her.

"And next time yo' ass think about stealing my damn seat, you getting popped in your nose." Trisha threatened.

"B*tch, shut up. Leave." Jacob frowned as she rolled her eyes again, before walkin' off.

"She really doesn't like me.." Ebony said nervously. I rolled my eyes. "Trisha just a good fo' nothin' b*tch." I told her.

And it's true as hell. She don't care about nothin' or nobody.

"Maybe she has something going on that's making her grumpy." Ebony suggested looking at Trisha walk away.

"Who cares? Let's go." I started to walk off as she followed me.

Jazmine POV

"I hate math!" I exclaimed as Huey and I exited our classroom. "I don't like it and I'm not good at it.." I mumbled holding my test in my hand.

"You don't try." Huey said as a frowned.

"But I did! You're just saying that because you're the smartest person in our class, Mr. Smarty McSmarty Pants!"

Huey turned to me with his eyebrow quirked, causing me to giggle.

My eyes then widened. "Can you help me?"

"With what?" Huey asked. "Math, silly! Please! I don't wanna fail.." I looked at him, giving my best puppy dog eyes.

Huey sighed. "Alright."

"Yay!" I squealed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Must you always yell?"

"Must you always yell?" I said in suit, mimicking him. He rolled his eyes as I then took his hand. "C'mon, it's lunch time!" I pulled on him as I ran.

"Jazmine!" He yelled as I continued to run.

When we got to the cafeteria I let go of his hand, with him grumbling. We then walked towards a table. The rest weren't there yet.

Huey sat down as I sat down beside him. I pulled out my pink lunch bag from my pink backpack.

As I opened my lunch, I thought I saw Huey pull out a book, but it was a notebook.