SHOT 12: You look stunning

Start from the beginning

The tune of the song started playing and they felt water wetting them from up.

"Oh my God this time it's water." Swara thought but started to make move while sanskaar smiled as he knew it was perfectly matching the song.

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

She maybe was dancing but her heart was only thinking about him. Each word of the song made him remember only and only him.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

While here sanskaar's mind only flashed about all the letters of his letter girl.

Aha ha ha o

Sanskaar extended his hand towards her while swara placed her.

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

Sanskaar pulled her towards him and started dancing with her.

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

"Are we doing it good?" Swara asked breathing heavily.

"How will I know when my eyes closed too like yours?" Sanskaar whispered and twisted her.

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

The fake rain started increasing the speed but swara and sanskaar didn't stop, they were dancing with so much grace making the whole audience and judges stunned.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

Sanskaar twisted her and she landed in his arms. Both were able to feel each other's breath. Sanskaar slowly kept his hand on her head while she on his.

Both removed the mask at the same time and their eyes met. They were completely drenched. Sanskaar slowly removed the hair strands from her face.

Aa alvida
O na na.

The thunderous claps in the hall made them come back to sense. Both separated and thanking the judges. They went to the back stage.

"Did we do it well?" Swara asked hugging herself.

"You guys rocked the stage." Pavi and laksh squealed.

"Yes! That's true. Well done both of you." The dance master smiled.

"Thanks sir." Sanskaar smiled.

"Oh god we don't have an towel also." Pavi said seeing swara all wet.

Sanskaar removed his jacket and placed it around her arms. While swara looked at him and he turned away. Swara looked down and smiled holding the jacket while pavi hit her shoulder with hers and giving her a teasing smile.

_____________________

"I would like to appreciate all the couples who danced to their best amidst the fake heavy rainfall. So it's time for results and we want all the 7 couples who participated to come to the stage." The host announced.

Swara and sanskaar started walking while suddenly he left a tug. He looked at his hand where swara's was and looked at her.

She removed the jacket and hand overed to him. Sanskaar smiled and wore back his jacket and went on to the stage.

"So a about the first place couple is special. I was able to feel the spark in between them. Their way of dancing was different among all. Even though their eyes were tied they gave a spell bounding dance. Yes! It's Xavier's college bagging the first prize." The judge announced.

Swara immediately hugged him tightly in joy while sanskaar too did and the whole team joint and congratulated them.

After some joyfully moments the judge was asked to give them the trophy.

"You both should in relationship right?" The judge asked smiling.

Swara's eyes shot up while sanskaar smirked and pulled swara towards him through her waist.

"Yes mam." He gave sweet smile to the judge and swara.

"I already thought. Congratulations for your win." The judge congratulated with a wink and presented the trophy.

The whole team hooted in joy when the trophy was presented to swara and sanskaar.

Swara looked at him while he looked at her.

_____________.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you all like the chapter do comment and hit the ⭐.

Love,
Diya ❤