Even though my entire body and heart was overwhelmed by his kiss, I knew I had to stop. I wouldn't bring my feelings back to light again. I should fight for my freedom, just like I said from the first day he caught me behind that bush. There was no feelings anymore. Just my freedom.

I pulled back to break the kiss and opened slowly my eyes at the same time he did too. His green eyes seemed brighter, but I tried to ignore how much that amazed me.

I turned my head to look at the figure that was gone now, living only a small river of blood on the wooden floor. I sighed out of relief and leaned back on the couch, trying to calm myself down. Damn, that was too much.

"You okay?" Harry asked quietly, voice controlled and low.

I nodded, even though it wasn't completely true. My eyes were fixed on the wall across from me, staring blankly. Feeling that Harry was just doing all this for his own good made me feel betrayed and overused. I actually felt isolated with everything that was happening around me. How did I end up here? I'll never understand how all this was planned for me to go through. God was playing tricks with me and I felt a little annoyed with the fact that I had feelings for Harry, the murderer of my friends.

I never would've thought I would be parnter of Harry, how much kiss him 4 times and like it. It was all so strange to me and I knew I had to stop thinking about him and the posibilites of him feeling something for me. I knew I didn't have a chance. I was just a toy to him, nothing more.

An undeniable pain came to my heart at the thought of Harry admiting one day he has feelings for me, since I knew that would never happen. Harry might feel, but he only cares about himself, otherwise he would let me go, if he really cared about me.

And how much of an idiot I was to still support him and helping him willingly. Even though Harry did so many horrible things to me, after seeing his good side I wanted to be there for him. But his words were still stuck in my head. I can't do this, if you leave then-then I'm screwed. Of course...he was such a selfish and self-centred person that didn't care if I was in a hole of indescribable pain.

I shook my head in disbelief. How could he be so selfish? How could he not feel slightly guilty for torturing me? Harry had to lay a finger on me days, but that didn't mean I was safe. I had to fight a supernatural creature or whatever Louis was. Harry was going to give me answers, but I wasn't that sure if now I really wanted to learn about that story.

I remember how obssesed I was with finding more about Harry's past. I remember how many times Harry got upset with me for pushing him to give me the answers I deserved. But now...after everything I saw and lived...I wasn't sure if I wanted to know about this.

"Rebecca, you're too quiet..." he remarked, voice now a little nervous.

"I just don't get it." I admited and looked at him. "This is still strange and unknown to me, Harry. First you with unbelievable powers and black eyes, then blood that heals your wounds, then a haunted house with invisble creatures that attemped to kill me, then going to a ball to steal a key with that Colarious thing and now this? Louis, a supernatural creature that wants to murder me whilst sleeping!" I said exasperatedly, counting on my fingers.

"Louis is not exactly a supernatural creature." he clarified.

I rolled my eyes. "He's invisible and appears like black smoke. Isn't that supernatural?" I raised a brow.

He shrugged. "No. It's just his identity."

I raised both of my brows. "What is he?"

He looked away and pressed his lips in a tight, flat line before speaking. "As I was about to say, when I was back in that fucking experiment lab, I didn't know anyone. We were actually not allowed to speak to each other, but of course, I didn't follow that order," he let a chuckle before continuing. "You see, there was a young boy across from my cell with the number 241. He had been in there for 2 whole years, yet they said he needed more practise before they change him."

"One night, that fucking scientist didn't appear in the lab, he was sick, or that's what they told us. None of us actually felt sorry for him, since we all hated him with our whole being. The hallway was quiet, but you could hear to the whispers of each boy talking to another one from another cell. I felt a little dumb for not communicating with others, but I really didn't want to. I was thinking that if I talk, the scientist might appear and do something to me for not following his orders."

"The guards had left us. We were all alone in those cold, dark cells, but we didn't really mind. We prefered being alone in there than having them mocking us or hurting us physically. That night, was the only night I felt slightly lucky, because I met a new friend."

"Louis." I said, the name tasting like poison as it escaped my lips.

"Yeah," a tiny smile appeared on his lips as his eyes kept staring at the floor. "I remember him eating a carrot he had stolen that from Carla, a woman around her fifties, she was cooking for us, but don't imagine real food. It tasted like shit." he made a grimace.

"However, he already knew my name when he got closer to the bars to look at me clearly. I emmidiately saw kindness in his eyes and I felt that he was my brother when we talked a little. I could express my feelings and we could trust each other. After that night, I felt that there might be hope for not only me or Louis, but for all the other boys too."

"When we had to go outside and complete some 'missions', Louis was always behind me, acting like he didn't really care if anyone else was in front of him, when we both knew he wanted me to be around him. But too be honest, I wanted him to be around me too, because he was the only one I could count on."

"I actually remember him cursing under his breath when a young boy, Tom, got tortured really violently. He was only 12 and he was from Scottland. He had a weird accent and he was really quiet and sensitive. We all felt a little too protective over Tom, since he was the youngest of all of us. Especially Louis, he was sometimes talking back to the guards when they punched Tom for no reason. I remember him throwing a rock on a guard's head, wich didn't end up well." he let a heavy sigh.

"What happened?" I asked out of curiousity.

"They whipped Louis' back for throwing that rock." I saw pain flash behind his eyes. "Still, he was a tough guy. He never liked admiting how much it hurt. He was always "nevermind, they're not that strong" and stuff, but I knew he was really hurt because he couldn't sleep some nights."

He shook his head as if trying to forget a horrible memory. "One day, Tom got hit in the back by a guard and fell on a sharp metal. I'll never forget how anxious I felt for him when I saw his eye bleeding and how much he cried. The scientist 'took care of him' and when they brought him back to his cell from the 'personal lab' of that fucker, he had lost his sight."

Harry looked so hurt by saying those memories to me. I actually felt so sorry for Tom and all the other boys in there who suffered. They didn't deserve that, none of them did anything wrong.

"You felt like I did when you killed Zayn." I said flatly, throwing Harry's sin in front of his face.

He looked surprised by my words but I didn't care. I needed to say that. Harry did not only kill Zayn that night, but a big part of me too.

"Well not exactly, because you only felt anxious when I felt scared, hurt and dead." I shot again and he looked like I had stabbed his chest.

To be honest, I hated slightly myself for talking to Harry like that but I'll always support my friends and show to the others how innocent they were. Zayn didn't do anything, yet he died with such a violent way, that the murderer deserved to be treated like that.

"Rebecca.." he sighed, meeting my gaze. "Let me finish." he said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, fine, go on." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

_____________________________

A/N: We are learning Harry's past, woo-hoo!! Who's excited for next chapters? What do you think happened to Louis? Stay tuned to find out ;) Lots of love xx