"I'm so sorry..." I apologized, my lips slightly connecting with the sensitive skin on his neck, sending a bolt of electrecity through me.

"It's okay, Rebecca...I know you didn't want to say it." he cooed me.

"H-how?"

"He's doing it. He's in your head. He makes you say those words to..." he trailed off.

I furrowed my brows and pulled back to look at his sad eyes. He gave me a desperate look and I felt my heart aching.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Rebecca," he sighed. "It's new to you, but it's actually a way to live for me. I'm used to it."

"But darkness is controlling you..Doesn't that scare you?!" I said with disgust.

He shook slowly his head, brows pulled low. "I'm not scared of anything. Not even death." I raised a brow. "I'm immortal." he answered the question I was about to ask.

"But that has to do with the experiments they did to you."

"This is why I told you you have to calm down. Because I need to give you some explanations." he took my hand in his and lead me over to the couch.

I sat down, my trembling hand placed on my lap and the other one in Harry's hand. He sat down next to me, our entwined hands on his thigh. I had dry tears on my cheeks and that made my cheeks to feel tight but that didn't mean that I was done with crying. No; I knew there was more to come, and I didn't have the time to prepare myself.

"Okay," he ran his free hand through his hair. "You see, 96 years ago, when I was in that fucking place, I-"

"Wait." I raised my free hand, cutting in. "96 years old? Not 77?"

"It's been 77 years since I became what I am now, Rebecca. I'm 96 years old though." he let a humorless chuckle at the end.

"Oh." I said, still not realizing what kind of a thing runs in Harry's vains that makes him immortal and young.

"Well, I didn't have anything to do in there. I was locked in that damn cell all day anyways," he growled under his breath, his hand squeezing mine as he said those words. "Our cells were from each side of a big hallway, all of them having their specific number."

"What number were you?" I asked out of curiousity.

He stood silent and stared blankly at the wall, thinking of something. His gaze just brought agony in my abdomen and all I wanted was him to talk.

"Anyways, I didn't have parents nor siblings in there with me. I was all alone, in that cell, looking at the same walls everyday and wondering the same thing every night: Will I ever escape this? I knew no one could give me the answer I needed though and that only made me want to leave that place as soon as possible." he said, ignoring my question.

I forgot about it and kept listening to him closely, trying not to imagine of Harry in a grey, old cell, kept in there for so long, with nothing but fear filling the air.

"That bastard," he started, squeezing my hand, "the scientist, made us wake up early every Monday morning, just to go out with our hands cuffed in front of us. He wanted to see how strong and tough we were, if we could handle some tortures or if we had some kind of allergies, like he said. That liar," he spit, "He was just messing with us."

"What did he force you to do?" I asked, my voice small and scared.

"A lot of things. He made us carry some heavy stuff, he let us in the cold winter half naked with only our boxers on, he burned some parts of our bodies in order to have our marks on us. He said they would help us with a medicine. Another lie he thought we would believe." he shook his head and clenched his jaw.