/2/

After I cleaned the room and my "torture" tools, I've decided to visit my friend Bryan. He works with me in the same business. I work as the biggest lawyer and he works in the fashion business. We help each other, when I need a new suit for a special event, etc. he is always there for me, in the other hand, I help him, when he's in need or has problems with other businesses. Well, he knows about the girls/women I torture, too. Sometimes he even brings me the women or girls, but of course I tell him to look up for a girl or women. I own a club, which is the most visited in my city.

I went to the garage and of course I couldn't decide, which car I should use. After a while, I've decided to take the Lamborghini and went to Bryan rapidly.

I knocked at his door and suddenly a girl opened the door. She was maybe 5"7 and for my 6"1 that's really cute. My love should be between 5"3 and 5"5. It's so cute, when she is so short and I have more control than her. Anyways she looked at me and opened the door more, so I could get better in.

"What's up Stephen, I was not expecting you. But still welcome, buddy!" said Bryan, with a glass with champagne in it. "How is work going?" I said sitting on an armchair. "Could never be better. I'm really glad, how it works right now. Everything is under control. Yours?", " Same. But since when do you have girl working for you? I mean how old is she?" " Woah, buddy she works for me, so don't ever think about it", "No Bryan, she is all yours. But how did you do that? I think I could use a maid for me, too. She could clean the mess, which I do.... you know what I mean, dude." " Why don't you try it to take someone from your club. Like you do always to do your 'business'.", "Good idea, actually."

Couple of hours later, I went home to do some work, for my company. Tomorrow I need to go to the company to see if everything is alright. I could really use a maid, who does all the dirty work for me. Cleaning the basement rooms, after the 'business', do the home works.

But should I really do it.....?