/4/

Stephen's P.O.V

This sucker Ashton, gets me really on my nerves. Every time I have a really good feeling, about something, he shows up. But fuck him, he's not worth it. 

I really need time to cool down and I know exactly what helps me..

Of course going to my club. What did you thought? Hahahah you are really thinking of me doing that again? Well maybe....

Eva's P.O.V

School. I hate it, who else doesn't Eva. 

Well, it was okay, but these high school kids are annoying as fuck. BUT I'm happy, that I have my best friend Mira. She is the most weird girl, but that's why I love her. We can be weird together and it doesn't get boring. Without her I don't know, how I would survive this. I'm so glad that I have her. But still school sucks. 

Eva you can do it, 6 weeks and then you are free. 

As I was in the state of thinking my phone started to ring.

*Mira*

I picked up.

"Heyy, what's up?", "What's up? That's how you great me? Didn't you miss me?". I laughed and I heard a giggle from over the phone. " Mira, I just saw you 5 minutes before." , " Yeah, right. Eva, I'm bored and today is Friday and tomorrow Saturday, how about a little partying?. Is she serious right now? I want to enjoy my Friday, with Netflix and Ben & Jerry's. " Mira, I don't want to, I'm not in the mood", " I'm picking you up at 8. See ya" . What? "Mira, no....", ugghh she hung up. Great, Today partying yeyy...

Stephen's P.O.V

I was at my club and of course there are many many many people. I hate it to be in such a crowd. I'm feeling uncomfortable and I hate this feeling. I sat at the bar and drank a little and watched some people. 

Human beings are really strange and complicated. I was always interested in this subject, since I was a kid. I killed animals, to know how their body works. When I was 7 I was playing at the backyard, played with my toys. Suddenly, I heard a sound from the bushes. I went to look what was there. I pushed the bush apart, to see what was there and there was a half dead squirrel. Some one shot it to the stomach, it was bleeding really bad. I took the squirrel and went with it to the garden house. I put it down on the table, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to free the squirrel from this pain, I took the hammer, smashed it to the head of the squirrel, many times. Then it didn't moved anymore. The head was smashed and the brain was all over the table. I was fascinated about the blood and the things that were inside. So, I ripped the squirrel apart and took all of the organs out and played with them and looked at them. Since then I was firstly fascinated about animals. I killed a lot of animals. A LOT. Nowadays I kill people. Amazing feeling. 

" STEPHEN!", huh?, is someone calling my name?. " EARTH TO STEPHEN!" . I looked to my right and saw Bryan. " Ohh, Bro. I didn't see you", " You were in an other dimension", " What were you thinking about?". " Doesn't matter. What you doing here?", " I was bored and I thought you may be here and see I got you". "Well, yes I'm really stressed, dude, guess who was in my office?" , " Ohh, dude don't say..", " Yes, Ashton." He was pissed like I back then. He hates Ashton, too. Ashton is like venom, always destroys every one's mood. "Stephen, I'm going to check out some girls so if you want to come too, then come", he winked at me. I love this man ( of course as a best friend). " Nahh, I'm good, maybe I'll join you later." He just went to the dance floor and disappeared. 

Eva's P.O.V

"Where are we going?", I asked Mira. " To the best club in this whole city!", " Do we really need to?" she looked at me like I'm a stupid thing, that talks shit. " Eva, shut up and don't be like that. For me PLEASEE!", I rolled my eyes at her and she started to laugh.