/16/

Stephen's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and the feeling inside of me was huge and different. I couldn't identify it, was it love? was it the dominance I got over her? what was it?..
She sat in front of me and looked at me a bit surprised. This kiss was different from the others we had, this one meant different to me.
I left the room and went to the kitchen and saw someone, who I would not expect.

Eva's P.O.V

What was that. I'm shocked.
This kiss was different. Definitely. I can't describe it, but the feeling of it hit me different.
I looked into his eyes, trying to find what's going on with him, but with that he left the room and went upstairs god knows where. I need to find out what's going on with him. But the first and important factor I need to achieve is coming out of here. Taking care of myself.
I looked around to find the keys for the cuffs, but they were with him. Of course.
But I still tried to find something tiny, maybe a hair clip or something.
I saw a tiny little thing on the big silver table, with some kind of instruments, which all of them look really dangerous and I do not want to know for what he uses them. The thought of it let's my blood get cold, all these innocents people...
Okay get yourself together Eva!
I somehow tried to reach at the table with my feet, but at the first try I did not succeed. Second try also unsuccessful.
But then I kicked the table really hard out of frustration and the tiny thing, which turned out to be the key lied on the floor. I was happy, but realised immediately that I can't reach to it, not even a centimeter. Wow, well done Eva. Really great.
It's impossible to reach to the key.
I don't know how but I suddenly realised something. The only key to open is the key to his heart.