/30/

It was the third day now and my legs were not numb anymore. This man is stupid, but hot as fuck. I was sitting in the garden and was waiting for Stephen to arrive at home. Tomorrow is Mira's wedding. I need a dress to wear and Stephen promised me that we are shopping. But I guess his 'work' is more important. He said he will be here at 2 pm, but it is 3 pm.

"I'm not waiting for that asshole.", I said to myself, but talking out loud. I took the other car key and my bag. I stepped into his Audi and drove to the shop.

I put on a dark blue dress, which were until my thighs. It was tight, showing every curve on my body. On my chest it was kind of loose and it was in a satin fabric. It looked wonderful, but I needed something more .. more.. "more sexy." I heard a deep voice. I know this voice. I turned around and saw Stephen standing there with his arms open, wanting a big hug. I stood there and was on the one side in shock that he knew exactly about what I was thinking. On the other side I was still upset that he was late.

"You are late, you know that right?", I said to him sounding mad but still upset. He noticed it. "I'm so sorry, baby. Work did not let me go. It won't happen again, I promise. Can I get a kiss, now?", "No.", I said playing with him. He came nearer and his hand was around my throat, putting a little pressure on it. With that he kissed me and I could not resist, so I kissed him back. He let go of me and looked me deep in the eyes. "If I want something, I get it. Darling.", he said but saying 'darling' in a sexy way. My knees got weak. He can get it every time. "Try this dress on.", he said showing me a dress, which made my jaw drop.

A black dress, it was very long. Again with satin fabric and on my chest loose and tight on the rest of my body. The left side of my leg was cut to my thighs, revealing my left leg. It also had black satin gloves with it. I went out of the changing room and I noticed Stephen almost having a heart attack.

I walked towards him and he stood up and watched every move of mine. "Fuck, baby. You make me weak." , he said somehow stuttering. I love the effect I have on him. Leaving him speechless. "I know, baby. But I'm still mad at you.", I said crossing my arms and trying to look mad. But he started laughing " You look so cute, when you are mad." and with that he gave me a kiss.

The next day

Stephen's P.O.V

Today is the day and I could not be more excited. My hormones started to freak out, when I even think about it.

I brushed my teeth and did my hair, after that I put on my black suit under it my white suit shirt. I waited almost an hour for Eva to get ready. "Eva! Fucking hurry!", I yelled hoping she would hear me. "I'm coming!", I heard a cute little voice from upstairs. With that I heard steps coming down the stairs. My mouth opened immediately, my eyes scanning every detail of her.

She had make-up on and red lipstick. Her hair was side parted with waves. On top of that her black dress, which was really tight and I loved it. Black high heels, the lace went up to her knees. "Oh.. my.." , were the only words I could get out of my mouth. She walked towards me and winked at me. I hold her arm and pushed her against me, crashing to my body. "Babygirl, you are playing a dangerous game. I would fuck you, right here and right now. Fucking your tight pussy and I can feel every flesh in you. Making you cum all over my dick.", I looked her deep in the eyes and could feel how she tensed up. I loved it. Her body reacts to me, like I want to and I'm addicted to it.

"Feeling your dick inside of me, makes me..", I did not even let her finish her sentence and I smashed my lips onto hers. I wanted to taste every inch of her. Fucking sweet.

"Come on let's go.", she said breaking the kiss. "But I will definitely finish what we started, babygirl.", she smirked at me and throw a kiss.

We stepped out of the car and went into the big house. A lot people were here, but many faces I know. I pushed her to me, to get sure she is with me. She hold my arm and we walked through the crowd, looking for Bryan and Mira. As we entered the big room, which looked very vintage, we saw them at the end of the room, talking with some people.

"Hello, Bryan.", I said and hugged him. "Well, well, look who arrived." and he hugged Eva.

Eva's P.O.V

"How are you feeling?", I asked Mira, while the people were dancing on the dance floor. "I don't really, but I'm very happy. I'm happy that I can share this wonderful moment with you and Stephen.", I hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. " Now, come on and let's dance!", I said and pushed Mira with me to the dance floor. We danced for a while and suddenly all the lights went out. Everyone was in shock and in some corners you could hear a scream. "What is going on Mira!", I screamed and tried to find Mira. No sign. What the heck?! And after minutes the lights went on again. I looked around and saw everyone standing in a circle. I was confused and tried to understand what is happening right now. I turned around and saw Stephen standing there. "Stephen what is going on right now?!", he smiled and went down on his knees. He took out a red little box and I understood what he is going to do.

"Eva Anderson. You make me the most happiest man on earth. You showed me what is right and wrong. You mean the world to me and you are the only woman in my life, I love with everything I have. Will you marry me?"

I noticed by now that a tear was going down my cheek and my body stopped working

I noticed by now that a tear was going down my cheek and my body stopped working. I could not move anything. "Yes.", I could only say and the people, who built a circle around us started to yell and clapping. He hugged me tightly and kissed me.

"I love you, Stephen."
"I love you, Eva."