/25/

Eva's P.O.V

The past one week went actually quite normal, since the incident we never really talked about our feelings towards each other, which kind of annoys me. It looks like that now he is running away from me. I never felt like this before and I just want things clear. I was in the garden and watched the beautiful view from this point. "Hey, beautiful.", I turned around and got scared, by the sudden appearance from Stephen. He was standing half naked in front of me, therefore I scanned his complete body and I could now see what tattoos he got on his body. "My eyes are up here, darling", he said while smirking at me and I immediately blushed. I was in a bikini, which was very gorgeous. He also scanned my body and I tried to stop it by playing the same game "My eyes are up here, darling.", and smirked at him. He looked up at me and licked his lips. "I can't help myself, you are just so fucking gorgeous, hot, everything which describes the word god-like.", he came nearer and put one hand on my waist and the other one on my neck. With that he pushed me more to him, so there's no gap between us. "I have a surprise for you upstairs." and crashed his lips on mine. Passion and desire surrounded my whole body, like the first time kissing him, since all of this happened. 

Stephen's P.O.V

A week ago

She loves me. She like really loves me. I left the door open, to look what she will do. Leave this or come to me. She came to me. I know, maybe you are thinking it could be a trick. But, I feel the connection too. It is a sign. But it is the first time that a woman loves me, besides Summer. I need to control my emotions, it could end to a catastrophe. 

Few days later

We both did not had a deep talk about this whole situation and it drives me crazy. It looks like, we both look away and that's not something we should do. But it is hard for me, to show my real emotions. I need to think of something..

Present day

I searched for her every where, but no sign. I walked down the stairs, hoping she would now came down to the living room and saw her in the garden. She had the bikini on, I gave her the other day and god damn. Her ass, her body in this is fucking tasty. I could go to her and fuck her straight there, right there. I went to her slowly not making any sound. "Hey, beautiful.", I said and she immediately turned around and got scared. How cute . I noticed, how she looked down at my body, analysing every tattoo I had on my body. I wanted to tease her and said "My eyes are up here, darling.", she looked up and blushed. But seeing here standing in front of me, with this bikini, which barely covered her breasts and her pussy was too amazing. I analysed every curve and every body part. "My eyes are up here, darling.", I looked up and saw how she smirked at me. Fuck. I licked my lips, imagining her sweet pussy taste.  "I just can't help myself, you are just fucking gorgeous, hot, everything which describes the word god-like.". I moved closer to her and put one hand on here waist, the other on her neck, pulling her closer to me to close every gap between us. " I have surprise for you upstairs.", and kissed her. Kissing her, full-filled my body with lust and passion. I loved the feeling. 

I let go of her and looked her deep in the eyes. "Well, what is it the surprise?", she asked me confused. "I won't tell it, then it would not be a surprise anymore. Go look for yourself.", I smiled at here and she suddenly ran fast into the house. This girl is something else..

Eva's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could upstairs to the bedroom. I opened the door and looked around, expecting something big, but nothing. Frustrated I sat down on the bed and noticed on my right a red letter. I picked up the red letter and read 'Look into the closet. Come downstairs'. I stood up and opened the closet. My jaw dropped to the floor. There was a dress, which was absolutely stunning. I quickly get it out. We have a date.. . I jumped into the shower and washed myself. I got out, did a little bit of makeup. Mascara, blush, concealer, etc. I let my hair open, did some waves. I went back to the bedroom and finally put the dress on.