/14/

Eva's P.O.V

I woke up and I was freezing. I tried to move, but nothing. I couldn't move. I couldn't feel my arms, legs my whole body. I looked around and I was in an empty room, with only a cupboard in it. There were windows above the walls, which luckily brought some light in this cold room. I got my conscience back and I realised I was hand-cuffed and my legs were tide up with a hard rope. But I got relieved, when I saw that I wasn't naked. „Can somebody hear me?" I said, but nothing. Like I excepted. „STEPHEN!" I screamed and suddenly the door opened. A tall person stood there, I couldn't identify the mysterious person. „Who are you? And where is Stephen?!". He came closer and when I saw who it was my whole body stopped working. „Stephen?! What the hell? Let me go! What do you want from me?". He laughed, why is he laughing? This is not funny at all. „Oh darling. Look I like you, you are different from the rest." rest..? What does he mean? „ The day I met you, I knew directly that you were something different. Special! And that's why I need you. To be more specific I need your HEART". Am I dreaming or is this real? What is wrong with him? „ Stephen this is not funny anymore, please open these handcuffs. They are hurting my wrist really bad.", he started to laugh again. „Eva, my darling. I'm sorry, but I can't. I need your heart. And If I want something really bad, I will get it. No matter what" he is scaring me. Why is he like this right now?! „ Where did you got these jars with organs in it?", „Funny story. I killed humans, but if we want to keep this more horrific I tortured human to death. And took their organs out and put them into these jars. The only thing that is left is a heart. Your heart!" He came closer to me. I couldn't believe what is happening right now. I'm seeing a psycho serial killer.  He opened the handcuffs and I tried to run away, but he hold me from my stomach. and put me on a chair. And tied me up. „Leave me alone. You psychopath!". „Ohh, why is darling acting like that? I thought I'm your handsome." „ Fuck you. How could I be so stupid and start to like you. You are the devil himself. Why do you kill people, they did nothing to you. You kill innocent people." I was so disappointed in myself. How could I be so naive. But I need to stay calm and try to escape as soon as possible.