/11/

Eva's P.O.V

I woke up in an empty room. I was freezing. I opened my eyes, I didn't know where I was. But something was holding my hands. I looked up and my hands were cuffed and I was hanging. I looked down, I was naked. „ Stephen! Help me!" was the first thing I screamed. Suddenly the door opened and someone was standing there. Few seconds later  he/she threw something on me and hit my body. I looked down an arrow directly into my heart. 

I woke up and I was in the arms of Stephen. „Eva is everything alright? You were screaming". I started to cry and he hugged me tightly. „Everything's alright. I'm here with you", what was this dream about? I never dreamed something like that in my entire life. „Come let's go to the bathroom". He carried me to the bathroom and put me in his bathtub. „Can you do it alone? or should I help?", „I'm fine. Thank you" I gave him a kiss on his cheek and he smiled at me. He went out of the bathtub and wanted to leave, when I stopped him by saying „Stephen?", he turned around „Yes?". I smiled at him „Thank you. For yesterday.", „Everything for you, darling". I blushed. He laughed and went out.

Stephen's P.O.V

What was that all about? I know she had a nightmare, but she screamed my name: 'Stephen! Help me!'. What was she dreaming about? Well, it's just a nightmare, right?

I made some pancakes and made breakfast ready. Yesterday night was amazing. I need to stick with my plan. I need her, I need her HEART. As I was finishing I heard tiny footsteps and she entered the kitchen. "I made some breakfast", I said while holding the pan in my hand. "Pancakes!". She sat immediately and took some pancakes. "Hold up, I want some too" I said and she looked at me with those gorgeous eyes. I sat down and ate some pancakes too. "You want to do something today?". "Well, I would... wait" she touched her forehand and said shocked "Tomorrow is my graduating, how could I forget such a big thing?" . How cute. "Then I guess I see you the day after tomorrow". Then I will start my actual plan . "Wait. You can come too. Bryan will be there too, I guess, because of Mira", "Ohh really?", "Yes. Just come with Bryan and then we maybe go partying." She blinked at me, while saying the last two words. Gosh she drives me crazy. Why did I not found her earlier. "We'll see, my darling" I blinked and smirked at her, she blushed. "Come I bring you home". We stood up and we went to the car.

Stephen's P.O.V

"Bryan, the girls are graduating tomorrow and maybe we could throw a party for them. At my house. You can bring your partner and I could maybe invite some of the important people, ya know?" He sat in front of me and thought about that idea. "Good idea, Stephs. So how are things going between you and your 'darling'". I laughed, "Actually, really good. I still stick with the plan. But the day after the party, I will start my actual plan. I will end my plan." He looked a bit nervous and sad. "Hey, are you really sure, that you want to kill her. I mean she is really gorgeous and the most caring human I've met. She is something really special. You both are made for each other. Do you really want to do it." "He's right, don't do it. She is perfect". What the fuck, who is that? "Idiot. I'm your inner voice". "No he should kill her, she is special and that for she would be perfect for his masterpiece." Who is that? Why am I hearing voices "We are here with you since you were born, but we wanted to say hello today." "Hi, buddy", "You stick with us now forever". "Stephen?". I shaked my head and Bryan was looking at me, like I was gone for an hour. "Yes". "You okay? You were gone for a minute". "Yeah I'm okay. What were you saying?". "Are you for real? Look, I said if you were sure, that you want to kill her. Like she is made for you. She cares about you and I don't want her really to die. Mira would kill herself, if Eva would be dead. They are best friends since elementary school. If I were you I would think about that again. You guys made for each other." I looked at him and said "I want to do it. You know I don't love anyone, I appreciate it that you tried it. Nothing changes my mind." He looked really sad. "If you do it, then don't talk to me and Mira. Mira will be heart broken, cuz of you. I love her and I don't want her to be heart broken." I was in shock. "You are not meaning that, right?". He was pissed. "Am I a joke to you? Fuck you Stephen. Just once I ask you to don't do something  and you don't care. I'm out of this. Don't talk to me, when you done that". He went out of the office. I don't need him. He can suck my ass. I can do whatever I want or not. "He's right, Stephen" Those dumb voices again "We heard that, IDIOT!", "Do you love her, Stephen?" I don't love anyone. "He's right, she will be perfect for his masterpiece", just for once. Shut the fuck up. " How funny, you told me to shut up, go away. Stephen and I don't need you". "I'm going to kill...". Enough!". The voices went away. "What the fuck is happening to me? I never had that before." I need to sleep. "Oh boy, yes" . "Go away!" I hit many times my head. And the voices were gone. For now.

Eva's P.O.V

Mira and I were shopping for tomorrow, to be more honest. For the after party, we will have. I want to look amazing. "Sooo, how was your date. Miss?", I blushed, by thinking about last night. "I loved it, we had a beautiful dinner.", I laughed."That is great.", she said and added "So for the party, you need then bomb ass clothes. So everyone knows, your Stephen's.". "Well, you need some fancy ass clothes, so you and Bryan will look bomb ass FUCK". We both laughed and went to the shop. I looked to some dresses and I couldn't really found something. "Mira, I can't find something. How about you?". "Same over here." We both went out and went to the next shop. I found three bomb ass dresses, I couldn't decide what to wear.

I showed them Mira, she was shock about these dresses. She said all of these were fire. I tried all of them and I think I know which one I take. "I think I take the last dress", "Amazing choice. But girls I think I take the second dress, you showed. It looks amazing." We went to the cash register and bought the dresses. We both were excited and couldn't wait to graduate and end school. Especially we both excited about the after party.