/34/

I entered the big hall and my mouth dropped down to the floor. The interior design in this house is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. It looked quite old, but with a touch of modern. It reminded me to a italian palace.

Stephen was behind me and I could see how he was amazed too about this place

Stephen was behind me and I could see how he was amazed too about this place. We walked through the hallway, into the big room, where the wedding will take place.
"How much did you say will cost one day?", I asked the broker, looking outside from the big windows. "500,000$, one day. Ma'am.", he said and smiled at me. Thinking about this amount of money, my heart ached. I could never spent so much. I turned around to Stephen and he looked chilled at me. If I had money, I would probably react like this the same. I thought by myself and giggled. "We take it.", Stephen said and looked at the man in front of us, while a big smile appeared in his face hearing the words coming out of Stephen's mouth. "The best decision, you could make." and he gave Stephen his hand. Stephen shook his hand and went out of the room. "500.000$, is too much Stephen. Why did you do that?" , I asked him. "Darling, it doesn't matter to me. You are worth it. And still it is our wedding, I want everyone to remember how amazing OUR wedding was.", I couldn't help it and hugged him tightly. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and with that we went out of the palace, driving back to home.

Stephen's P.O.V

This bastard is still on the run. Why did I just not kill him? Anger hit me. I could feel my knuckles hitting the wall, feeling a pain going from my hand to my head. But I completely ignored it. It's like I'm immune to pain. It's  obvious, because of all the things that happened to me.. I heard deep breaths behind me. I let down my arm and heard drops hitting the floor. I turned around and saw her standing there in front of me. Her eyes were open and she was scared. She looked down to my arm. I tilted my head down with her and saw the blood on the floor, dripping down from my hand. "What happened?", she asked me. Fuck.. "It's nothing, just..", she did not even made me finish my sentence. "Are you for real now? Nothing? LOOK AT YOU HAND.. Oh.. AND THE WALL.", I turned around and saw the big ass hole in the wall. I'm dead..

"I know I should told you that earlier. But I just want to protect you. That's all.", she took my hand in hers and I immediately felt calmed. "It's okay and I appreciate it.", she smiled at me and gave a kiss on the cheek. "But now we both can be careful." , she said and I felt relaxed that I told her about that son of a bitch. So now she will not feel neglected from me, because she knows why.

I thrusted in her harder and we both cummed all over each other. We both tried to catch our breathes and looked deep in the eyes. "I love you.", I said and kissed her. "I love you too.", she smiled and tried to stand up. "No, don't leave me.", I said and tried to catch her arm but with no success. "I need to shower, babe.", " Agh, fine." I rolled my eyes and tried to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and Eva was still sleeping. I took a shower and went down to make some breakfast. I noticed a little envelope on the floor under the front door. I took the envelope, but it had no name on it.
I opened it and my eyes started to blur because of anger.
This son of a bitch..