/7/

Eva's P.O.V

I sat in Bryan's car and watched outside of the window. He was really handsome, he is really Mira's type of man. Brunette and blue eyes. But Stephen's eyes are different. Bryan shows pure love, Stephen on the other hand fire. When you watch into his eyes, you are literally frozen. You can't move, you are focused on his eyes. He's special. Something really special..

We were at Bryan's.His house was huge, like in this house the whole city could sleep in. And he lived all alone in here. 
He opened the door and said „ Lady's first" and smiled at us. Mira and I giggled and went into the house. The house is even more beautiful from the inside. I'm in love with this house. „You like it?" I turned around and Bryan were behind me. „I love it! But you live alone, why did you took this house?", he came closer and looked at me „Well, once I want a family too and I thought a big house would not kill me. More space for my future children."I looked at him surprised. 

We sat in the living room and waited for Stephen. I was shaking. I just feel so attracted to him and my body is not adapted to such a feeling.

Stephen's P.O.V

I jumped out of the shower and went directly to my wardrobe, to be more detailed into my closet room. I picked out my Armani Jacket, Armani shirt and some Jeans from Gucci. That will fit. I changed into the clothes and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I took the gel and did my hair. As I did that I thought what will happen tonight.

I'm going to see Eva again. My darling...

I took the car keys from my Lambo and went in and drove to Bryan's.

I went out of the car and went to the outdoor and rang the door. Okay Stephen, you can do it.      Bryan opened the door and smiled at me. "How is it going, bro." He welcomed me in and I went in. " Where are they?" I asked while looking around. "They went to my bedroom, Mira wanted to make her fresh, you know women.", he rolled his eyes and I started to laugh. We talked a bit about the business and the new plan against Ashton. Suddenly I heard loud footsteps. I turned around and saw the girls. My head was blowing away. There she was. My darling, wearing a long black dress. She looked gorgeous. My breath flew away. She came down with Mira and walked towards me. 

Eva's P.O.V

"Eva, come with me I want to make myself fresh again." dear God help me with this girl. We went up to the bedroom and afterwards to the bathroom. "So, you excited?" I tilted my head up and looked at her eyes."I can not hold it anymore.". She touched my shoulder and tried to calm me down.  "Chill girl, you can do it." I stopped and looked at her eyes with a sorry look. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what's wrong with me." As she checked her makeup I heard a ringing and my heart skipped faster than ever. "Oh my god, he's here, Mira come on." I tried to push her with me, but she stopped. "Hey, wait I'm not ready and don't fucking panic. It's annoying. Now let me finish my masterpiece." I rolled my eyes and was pissed. This girl is the death of me.

We headed out of the bathroom and Mira closed the door. Silence were there. They stopped talking. Okay, Eva. I walked downstairs with Mira on my side. As we were there I saw him, looking at me. We walked down and he checked me from head to toe and he stopped at my chest. Yep, I wore a dress, in which you can see my breasts. But I didn't care. I walked towards them with Mira and I stood in front of him. "Hello, Stephen" I said while being shy. I blushed. He looked at me and started to smile. "Hello, Eva", he noticed that I got shy, but I tried to look confident. "How are you? Oh and how's your wrist doing?", "I'm fine and my wrist is doing great, since you took care of it." I hold my wrist up and he looked at it. He started to laugh. " Well, that motherfucker won't be bother you again. I'm there for you." I started too blush again and giggled. 

We sat at the dinner table. Mira and Bryan sat in front of me and Stephen and we talked about things. We ate and the dinner was amazing. 

Mira and Bryan sat on the couch together and sat together, while Stephen sat on the other armchair next the couch and I sat on the other side. Yeah, weird right. "Hey, let's tell each other the most embarrassing thing that happened to us. That'll be fun." I looked at her and I rolled my eyes. "Okay, who wants to start?", Stephen looked at me and had a smirk on his eyes. What's up with him? I looked down and my breast was almost falling out of the dress. I hate this dress. "I want to start" Bryan said. "I was at the Beach in Maledives. I swam all the time and, when I went out I started to notice, that I lost my swim boxers. I ran to the water again and searched for my boxers and luckily I found them. All of the people, looked at me. They thought I'm a psycho or something." We all started to laugh and Mira almost started to cry. "I want to tell my story." Mira said and started to tell a story and I knew exactly which one..                                                                                                                                                "I was with Eva in some adventure land with some rollercoasters. We went to an 360° rollercoaster and we had really fun, until I started to puke on the rollercoaster. Eva laughed so hard, she couldn't even breath anymore. When we went down I looked up and saw that the vomit was all over a man's body. Eva noticed that and we started to get up really fast and ran away as fast as we could." I started to laugh again, but harder than the last time.  I love this story so much, I will never forget this one. "I will tell my story now." I said and everyone stopped laughing and Stephen looked at me, with his devilish look."Okay, so my family and I headed home from vacation and we drove with the train. I had a jumpsuit on and I needed to pee. I went to the bathroom, but the bathroom was with a circle going door and you needed to push a button so the door could get open. I opened the door and closed the door,  but totally forgot to push the red button, so everyone from outside could see that the toilet was not taken. I opened my jumpsuit and peed, but I was with my bra and suddenly the door opened. Everyone looked at me and I was with my bra. An old man was there and said 'Oh I'm sorry' and he closed the door. I put on my jumpsuit and washed my hands and quickly went out of the bathroom." Everyone started to laugh. Stephen looked with an aww-look. "That story is nothing, tell them the other one, Eva" I looked at her and I knew which one she meant. "Noo, Mir...", "Eva loved this one boy and one day she decided to wear something more opened. Later on, the boy looked at her and said Wow, you look really UGLY. Everyone at the Hall looked at her and laughed at her." I looked at her , she started to laugh really hard. My eyes filled up with tears. I stood up and cried and before I went  upstairs I said "Fuck you, Mira.", a tear were going down my face. She looked at me and was shock. I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself into the bathroom. 

Stephen's P.O.V

"Fuck you, Mira." she said while a tear was going down. She ran quickly upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said and ran behind her. I knocked on the door. "Go away, Mira!", "I'm not Mira, here is Stephen, please open the door." I heard, how she cried even more. "Hey, Eva. Please open the door, don't cry.". Silence were there. What is going on in there? She unlocked the door, I directly went in. She sat on the toilet and her head in her arms. I went to her and bend down to my knees. "Hey, don't cry. It's okay", she tilted her head and looked into my eyes, her mascara was all over. "Okay? You don't know how embarrassing it is, when your best friend humiliates you in front of everyone."I stood up and went a bit back, she stood up and looked into my eyes. I hugged her. She put her hands around my back and hugged me too. She started to cry even more. I tried to calm her, I went through her hair many times. She calmed and we stayed for a couple of minutes like this.