/9/

Stephen's P.O.V

I'm really looking forward to torture a new victim, but this time more harder than ever. My desire grows every minute more more and my dick tingles of thinking about it, about the things I will do. But my mind is 24/7 on Eva. Knowing that she will be my last victim and finish my amazing masterpiece, gets me excited. Her heart, that's the only thing I want. Her beautiful heart, where only good blood goes through. I can already taste her blood. I want her. 

Eva's P.O.V

I still can't get over what happened yesterday. I almost got raped, but Stephen helped me. Stephen.. I want him. I want to touch him, I want to smell his cologne. I want him. But I can't. Something is holding me back, but I don't know what exactly. There is this feeling, that says he's not what he is. But I ignore it, I feel it, that he is the right one. I know it.

After some thinking I went to Mira's. I knocked at the door, her mom opened it. „Eva, darling. How are you? I missed you so much" she came to me and hugged me. „ Mrs. Andler, I'm doing really great. Just a bit school stress, but nothing more luckily." , „That's good to hear, darling." she let go of me and I looked at her. I love this woman. She is so pure and innocent, I love her like my own mom. „Is Mira home?" , „No, Eva she went with a friend called Bryan to some dinner. Something happened?". Nothing new, that she is with Bryan. „No , everything's fine. I just wanted to see her."," Oh, if you want I can call her and tell her, that you are here", she wanted to pick her phone and I stopped her. „No, It's ok. I can call her by myself. But thank you Mrs. Andler. It was good to see you again."," Darling, you are welcomed here every time. Don't forget that" she laughed as she said that. I love this woman. I said bye and went to the park, which was only 3 minutes away from Mira's. I went to the park and saw all the big trees and all these kids playing with each other. I love this park. I always went here with my mom everyday, before she died. The atmosphere here always gets me. She fresh air, that goes into my lungs, when I breathe in. It relaxes me so much, the feeling is amazing. I went to the big tree with pink flowers and a bank underneath.

I love the view, when you sit on the bank and look at the sea. You can also see sometimes the sunset too. I love it. I love sunsets. I'm a very nature person. I love the green, the many colors. This place is wonderful, it lets me think about the past, about the good times I experienced. I sat there and looked at the view and enjoyed it very much. Some time later, I looked to the bank, that was many metres away from me and I could see an old couple. They were in their 60s and the woman hugged him from the side and she looked so calm and he looked so caring. I wish I could get old with the love of my life. Imagine, you are sitting and getting old with the love of your life. Isn't that cute and sweet. I wish I could meet the love of my life. Suddenly, while I was in my thoughts someone came from the back and put the hands on my eyes. "Who am I?", wtf who is this? , " Why don't you just show yourself, huh?" I said and the person let go and came to me. It was my sister, Skylar. "What are you doing here? Why aren't you at home?", "I got bored, because you weren't home and I went first to Mira's and she was out with some dude called Bryan and her mother said, that you were here too. And I know if she is not at home, you came here. Guess what, I found you" as she said that she started to laugh. I love her pure laugh. "Congratulations. You found me. And now? You want some Ice cream?" I said and when she heard Ice cream, she started to jump. "Yes! Come on let's go.". I looked at her a bit cringe, but she is 12 so what do you expect? We went through the way full of trees with pink flowers. We both love this way.

 We walked and talked about stuff, what happened to her at school. I talked about dumb things, that happened to me too. We laughed and it was really fun to have some time alone with my amazing younger sister. We went to the Ice cream shop and had our ice cream. We walked home and I noticed that a black car is after us, since the ice cream shop. I got a bit scared. "Skylar, there is a car behind us, that is following us. Don't freak out everything's gonna be fine. Just stay really close to me, ok?" , she looked scared, but still did that what I told her. "Don't do something stupid ok?" she nodded. We were almost home and the car was still after us. When we were only 1 minute away from our house I told her "RUN!". She started to run as fast as she could. I turned around and looked, who this person in the car was. As I turned around the car stopped. The motor stopped, everything. The door opened. And a big person stepped out. I couldn't identify him/her. He/She came closer to me and the light hit her/his face. Stephen. "Are you kidding me?" I said and he looked a bit shocked. "I really thought some psycho followed me and my sister all the time. Don't do that again, please". "I'm sorry, I promise I won't". He came to me and looked into my eyes. "Eva. I wanted to ask you something. I really want to know you and I want to take you out." I was in shock, but my heart pumped harder and faster than ever.  "Hm.. I would.. I would love to." I blushed. He started to smile and held my cheek. His touch gave me goosebumps. Everything about him gives me goosebumps. His touch more his eyes. These eyes are incredible, but still something about them is mysterious. I want to know everything about him. Even if it's something, that would scare me to death. I want him. He's the right one, I know it.