/29/

I punched him multiple times, causing him to bleed from every part of his face. "Who is the loser now, huh?" and with that I punched him the last on his nose. I could feel how his nose cracked, while I hit it with my fist. He looked down tired and was covered in blood. His own blood. Blood. I looked at his blood, dripping down to the ground. I saw blood the first time again for months. My eyes analyzed every single detail of it. My body reacted directly to it, my dick tingled. Fuck! What is happening to me?

I left Ashton alone there and went to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and put down my jeans and boxers. I hold my dick and quickly rubbed it. After a minute I cummed and I opened my eyes. I saw Eva. The stunning Ms Anderson. Suddenly, I realized what I just did. I pulled up my jeans and boxers and pushed my back on the wall. I started to scream and had a attack. I punched the wall many times, causing my hand to bleed. Why me? I just want to be normal! "Fuck you!" I screamed as loud as I could. This is all dad's fault. This fucker was just an bastard to me.

My hands hit my face and all the blood was now on my face. I looked into the mirror and saw myself as a kid. Behind me my father holding a knife against my throat. Smiling with his devilish smile. I punched the mirror and breathed heavily, trying to regulate my breath to normal.

I opened the door and walked through the hallway to the living room.
Eva walked out of the kitchen and as she saw me she looked terrified and ran to me.
"Stephen! What happened to you. Oh my god!", she said trying to figure out, why I am covered in blood. I could not open my mouth. Not a single word. Nothing. I need you, was the only thing I could think of.
"Stephen, talk to me.", a tear dropped against her cheek.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub and Eva was standing in front of me, cleaning the blood on my face. "Talk to me, baby.", I just looked into an empty space. My soul was out of my body, trying to discover the area. I tried hard to fight against it, but I felt empty inside. "Stephen.", Eva said, but I could only hear the echos. I'm going to die. I love you, Eva. Suddenly, the only thing I could feel was a kiss. A kiss, which brought me back into reality. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I opened my eyes and tears were building up and a single tear dropped down, from the big sea of tears. "Eva.. I..", I could not end the sentence, as Eva put a finger on my lips. "Sshh. It's okay, come here.", she sat down on my lap and hugged me tightly. "I'm here for you Stephen. I will always, no matter what. I love you.", she said and after that went silent, only hugging me.
In this moment, I realized that this woman right here, was the only reason, why I am still alive.

I woke up and saw the sunlight hitting my face as always, my eyes were trying to adapt to this brightness as I rubbed them.

I looked around, trying to look for Eva but no sight of her

I looked around, trying to look for Eva but no sight of her. Where is she? I turned around to my left and saw a little note in a red envelope. Like me, I thought and smiled while reading it.