/19/

Stephen's P.O.V

That was intense, she licked my cum from my stomach and swallowed. "You like my juice?" she looked at me with a devilish look and nodded. She opened her mouth so I could see that every bit of my juice was swallowed. "Good girl." she giggled and I hardly squeezed her right breast, until she started screaming. "Babe, your body is a blessing.". "Thank you, daddy." and she smirked. "Come here." I hold her from her arm and smashed her to the bed again. She turned around and I was above her. I looked her into her eyes and slowly put my dick into her wet pussy. She started moaning and I went harder and harder. I started to lick and kiss her breasts and went up to her neck. Little wet kisses and then I started to put my hand around her neck. With every in and out I went tighter, until I saw how she started to moan louder and searched for air. I did not let go and she tried to free herself, but with no success. After five minutes, I noticed that she suffocated and I cummed inside her. "And again.."

Eva's P.O.V

I can't believe it.. He is just soo unbreakable. Like his body has no soul and does not have any feelings. Nothing breaks him, nothing can hurt him, nothing makes him think about himself. But what I'm asking myself is: what made him like that? Who hurt him that he is so non-emotional?
It just kinda so sad on the one side that he is like this and hurts people, just because someone hurt him and on the other side..
I could not really think of the other side, because of the fact that he got hurt or was abused, he maybe has the urge to hurt people so he could calm himself down.
I can slowly understand his way of thinking and his behavior.
But, I can't ignore the fact that I'm still handcuffed here in his bed and can't free myself. He went out with such a speed that he was out by the next blink.
My hands are hurting and are getting slowly numb, I definitely need to get out of them.
I tried everything in my power, but anything I tried was still not successful.
I'm here handcuffed and can not free myself.
Was here trapped and again..

Mira's P.O.V

"No, I'm sorry to say this, but she is not here" , "Oh, okay. Still thank you for taking time.". I smiled at her and turned around and walked away. She smiled back and closed the door.
This can't be real.. Where is this girl? I was at for real every door, from her family. I hoped that she is at Laura's. Laura is her cousin, who she has the best connection to. But no, not even there. I tried to look that she might be at her family, so that I maybe interpreted too much, by seeing the photo on Twitter, but now that I can't really find her and can not even contact her in any way my doubts are getting kinda real. Oh wait.. I'm so stupid! Why did this came to my mind right now and not before!
I searched for my phone in my bag and then searched for the number. Oh there..
I clicked on it..
Ring...
Ring...
Come on..
Ring...
Ring...
Fuck this..
I wanted to cancel the call, when I heard a
"Mira?"
"Ohh thank god you picked up the phone."
"What's wrong? Did something happened?"
"Well, yes. Eva, she is not picking up her phone. She is nowhere to find. You can say that she is like kinda gone. I checked everywhere, I went to every family member, who came into my mind and no success. And you are the person, who she feels detached to and I thought maybe that you know where she is."
"Oh Mira, she is with me. Hahaha"
"You are kidding me. Okay, but thank god. Can I maybe talk with her?"
"Sure, but she is in the restroom. When she is out I call you immediately back, alright?"
"I can wait no p..."
"No, she takes sometimes so long. She is weird hahaha. I'll call you back."
"Okay.."
Peep... Peep...

That was kinda weird, but I'm so relieved that she is still alive and nothing happened to her. I was maybe just too naive and thought that she was kinda related to the necklace in the picture I saw.

Stephen's P.O.V

 This fucking bitch, I hate these friends like always just causing drama and stress, nothing else.
I went straight up to the room and opened the door.
She looked at me and was confused.
"You are doing fine. And you are with me and everything is going great. If she asks you, why you not answering her calls you say that you phone is broken and we are getting you a new one, everything clear? Questions? No, good."
" First of all, calm down and what the fuck are you talking about?!
Who is she and why do you say these things?"
"Your friend Mira just called me and she noticed that you are "missing". She called you so many times and was even at your family members and asked about you. So stupid.
I said that you are with me and you need to say that you doing great and you decided to stay with me and your phone is broken. Nothing more. I warn you, when you don't say what I just said to you. I will kill you right now and right here. And even your close friend and family. I warned you, babygirl."
She looked at me with big eyes.
I called Mira and the phone started to ring.
Ring...
Ring...
"Hello?"
"Hey Mira, here Eva."
"Omg, Eva, why did you leave without telling me something. I was so worried about you being kidnapped! How are you? And why are you not answering the calls?"
"Mira, relax hahaha. I'm doing great and I decided to live with Stephen."
She looked at me and I moved my thumb against my throat, to symbolise that one word and she and her family / friends are dead.
She got scared and also said:
"Well yeah, my phone fell from his balcony and broke. I want to buy a new one and just don't have enough money and I did not want to borrow money from Stephen, but he wants to buy me a new one soon. So then I can talk with you again."
"Okay, just ne careful and if something happens call me. I love you"
"I love you too.."
And with these words she hung up.
Her eyes got watery and a tear went down her cheek.
She started to cry and mumbled some things.
"She looks for me" , " I am here trapped",
"I love you too", " Soon..".
I stood up and walked out of the room.
Staying against the door and breathing deeply in and out and again..