/13/

Stephen's P.O.V

The guests were finally leaving and only Bryan, Mira, Darling and I were there. "The party was amazing!"said Bryan while smiling at us. "I loved it too", "Me, too" said Mira and Eva. "I loved it too, but the people were not my favorite. Anyways, Bryan and I hope you girls had fun, I mean the party was for you both.", as I said that Eva looked at me and kissed me. "Soo, what's up with you guys? Are you guys dating?". Eva started to laugh and looked at me. She didn't knew the answer as well. "We both like each other, but I don't know. I guess we need to look what happens." Bryan knew exactly what I meant. He looked at me pissed. "Good night." Directly Mira and Bryan went out. "What was that about?", "I don't know."

"Nooooo, leave me alone!!", what the fuck? why is she screaming? I woke up and saw Eva laying next to me, but her eyes were still closed. She had a nightmare, again. "Shh. Eva It's ok. I'm here". I held her in my arms and she opened her eyes. She started to cry. "It's okay. It was just a nightmare, I'm here with you. Nobody will hurt you.", " Except for you", ughh, these voices again. She calmed down and put her head on my chest. "I will go down to the kitchen to drink something", "Sure." She went out of the bed, opened the door and went down to the kitchen. What's up with her nightmares?

Eva's P.O.V

I hate it. These nightmares are the death of me. I never had those nightmares in my entire life. They are really scaring me. I had the same nightmare again. I was hanging naked, hand-cuffed in an empty room. I was screaming for help, for Stephen. The door opened and someone threw a knife at me and it hit my heart. What does this mean? I went to the kitchen and drank some water. I looked at the clock on the wall. 3:05 am. I went out of the kitchen and I wanted to go upstairs, when an opened door caught my attention. I went there and opened the door. Stairs leading down to another door. I never saw this door. I went down and opened the door. A very long hallway was there. I went in and saw many doors on the side. I definitely don't know this place here. I wanted to open the first door, but it was locked. I tried to open the next doors, but they all were locked. Except for one. The door opened and I could saw a window-less room. On the side was a really big shelf cupboard. There were many little jars on it and I went in. I wanted to what was there. As I walked towards the cupboard and my vision could now identify what was there, I couldn't breathe. In these little jars where organs. On these jars where written names on. What the hell was this.. But the next thing I saw, took my breath more away, then anything else. There was empty jar and my name was on it. And under my name was small written: Heart. What the fuck is this. I wanted to go away, but when I turned around something hard hit my head and I fell to the ground. I wanted to stand up, but my conscience was low and then my vision got blurry and I passed out.