/8/

Eva's P.O.V 

I woke up, because of my alarm. I stretched myself and sat up. I looked around and tried to remember, what happened last night. Stephen was the first thing, that came into my mind. We hugged each other and I cried. Mira..

I walked down the hallway and wanted to go to my locker, but guess what Mira was there, standing in front of my fucking locker. Can't she just leave me alone? I walked to her, but ignored her. "Excuse me, you are standing in my way, could you maybe get out of my way? Thank you", "Eva, look.." I looked at her "No, Mira. Stop", "Eva please." I got angry, the whole scene of yesterday came into my mind. "NO MIRA SHUT THE FUCK UP!". Everyone in the hallway went silent. Everyone looked at us. "Just leave me alone, for a time.". She had a sad expression on her face. She was really sad, I could saw that. But that action from yesterday, got me really hard. I told her every time, that she should never told this anyone. Now even Stephen knows it. She looked at me and before she went away she said quietly "I'm truly sorry, Eva. I love you. Don't forget that". I love you too. I said in my mind and opened my locker and took out of my books. 

I tried to avoid Mira in the school, because whenever I saw I got heartbroken. I walked home and all I thought about was her. Was I too harsh to her

Stephen's P.O.V

I took out her brain. Damn how fascinating this shit is! My dick tingles ;) I looked to her and her mouth were open and was formed like O, one eye looked directly to me and one eye looked above. Amazing view, right? I took a clean glass and put some liquid in it and put the brain in it. As a memory, of course. I put it next to the other 98 glasses. I took two steps behind and looked at my amazing half finished masterpiece, I created. It looked amazing and to know that I did that, my body got goosebumps. I'm proud of myself, but one glass was missing. Soon.. I thought Soon, will my masterpiece be finished. One thing was only missing and it was her HEART. She will be mine forever..

Eva's P.O.V

"I'm sorry, that I was a totally bitch to you". I said and looked into her eyes. "You shouldn't be sorry, I'm the person, who should say sorry. Look Eva, I didn't want to hurt you. I thought It could be funny, like we were only 4 Person, you, Bryan , Stephen and I. But I was wrong and I'm so truly sorry. Eva I love you!" She started crying and stood directly up and hugged her tightly. She calmed and I let go of her and looked at her. "Your next shake is from me." I laughed and said "Okay, sweety." She stood up and went to the Starbucks cash register. She ordered me a passion tea lemonade. I loved this one so much. We drank together our drinks and talked about things. I asked her about Bryan and her love life. "He is so amazing. I think I love him." she looked at me a bit strange, but in a very cute way. "I'm happy for you.", "You need tell him.", "But I'm scared. What if he doesn't feel the same way as I". I looked at her, she was scared and sad at the same time. "But you need to take this risk, believe me he loves you too. The way you both look each other is so caring, incredible and amazing." She looked relieved "Thank you, Eva. But what is going on between you and Stephen?" She smirked at me and giggled at me. I blushed. "Nothing, I don't really know." She looked at me, like I'm a dumbass thing "You are totally lying." she said and I laughed.

It started to rain, first very soft, but now like a waterfall. I don't even have umbrella. Mira went home, but she needed to use the other way and I needed to use the other way. Shit, I'm freezing. But I can't stop right now. I walked and walked and it felt like the streets are longer than usual. I saw a bus stop and ran to the bus stop. I stood under it and waited the rain to stop. But the rain didn't stopped. What should I do now? Not even a bug is here. No one, I'm all by myself. Suddenly a man came and sit next to me. He had blue hair, he was a punk. But he looked really weird. I stood up and waited, he stood up too and came closer to me. "Hey, what are you doing here , so lonely?.", he came closer and closer and I panicked "Not your business", "Ohh, princess defends herself. I like that". He smirked at me. That fucking perv. " Leave me alone!" I screamed and he took me and dragged me to an empty alley. He pushed me against the wall and ripped off my shirt. I tried to defend myself, but obviously he was stronger. He started kissing my chest and I pinched him in the arm. He started to scream, because of the pain. "You little whore!". He slapped me two times and pushed me to the ground. I landed on something soft. It turned around and I landed on a mattress. It was really wet and dirty, really dirty. He smiled and opened his jeans and was standing with his boxers in front of me. He bend to me and tried to open my jeans. I tried to hit him with my feet and he hit me in my stomach. The pain was really worse, it hurted really bad. I started to cry and he opened my jeans I was only in my slip. He looked at me and kissed me on my thigh. He took out his boxers and was on top of me. I tried to defend myself, but nothing.  He went almost in, when suddenly something hard hit his head and he fell on me. I pushed my slip back and I opened my eyes. And saw a tall man. He held his hands to me and I took his hand and he pushed me up. I put on my jeans again and my shirt, well my shirt is totally gone. I was freezing like hell. The man gave me his jacket and put it on me. I smelled a cologne. I know this cologne. "Are you okay? Do you need help?", "I'm fine, thank you". He came closer and the light hit his face. Now I could see, who my 'hero' is. "Stephen, thank God.". I hugged him tightly and again I started to cry. "Hey, It's okay I'm here for you. Nothing will happen to you." I let go of him and looked into his beautiful eyes. "Come on, I bring you home". We went to his car and I sat next to him and he drove me home. The car ride was silent. We were finally there, I turned around to him and said "Stephen, I'm so thankful, that you came. I don't wanna know, what would happen when you wouldn't came" A tear went down my cheek. He put one finger on my cheek and wiped the tear. He held my cheek with his hands. "You're welcome", he smiled at me. "I thought you don't even have interest in me, because of yesterday. The story, which Mira told", he looked at me surprised "Your are joking, right? You are the most gorgeous girl, I've ever saw in my entire life. I would never ever leave you, because of a dumb story." I blushed, when he said 'most gorgeous'. He smiled at me. "I should go now. Ohh your jacket, wait let me.. ", I started to open the ziper, when he suddenly hold my hands. "No. You can have it. It's okay. I have plenty of them." I looked at him and stopped. "Well, when you say so. Good night, Stephen" , "Good night, Eva". I went out of the car and went home. I turned around and he was gone. 

What are you doing to me Stephen?....