/10/

Eva's P.O.V

Today is the day, I've waited for so long. Since the first time we met, I wanted to know him more. Today my wish comes true. I'm so excited, I think I get a heart attack any second. But I need to look gorgeous as fuck today. So I've decided to go shopping with Mira. I need to look fancy and not like a garbage, since I look everyday like garbage, but still something fancy. 

I waited for Mira to pick me up with her car. After waiting 20 minutes, my phone rang and there was a message from Mira

- I'm outside ;)-

I put my converse on and went outside and saw Mira in her BMW. I love her car, it's good for 5 people. I wish I could do my driver licence and could get a car. But I know I won't get my own car. Anyways we went to the mall and went to some shops. "Eva, are you kidding?", she looked at me cringe. "What?". "You really thought I would go with you shopping at some trashy mall, where all the dresses cost 20 $", "I don't have enough money.", "Come on, we are going to a better and fancier shop" I looked at her. She is kidding . We went to a shop, where Mira buys all of her dresses. We went in and even going in there is a different atmosphere, then being at the mall. The people here are more nicer and peaceful and not harsh, like at the mall. I like the atmosphere, but still I can't effort these dresses here. Mira showed me a dress, which was really beautiful.

It was beautiful, but not really my type. We looked again and found some really gorgeous dresses, but then Mira found something, which took literally my breath away. "Eva, what do you think about this one?".

"This dress is so gorgeous, I love it!". She looked relieved and happy, that we found the perfect dress. I tried it on and it fit perfect. I went out of the changing room and Mira's jaws went down literally to her knees. "Eva, this is fucking gorgeous. I have no words to describe you. You will kill him in this". I blushed. I want this one. "Thank you, but how much does this cost, can you look how much it is?". Eva came to me and turned me around. "2.000$" My eyes almost popped out. "2.000$?! I can't buy it. I don't have much money. I need to put it away." I tried to unzip it, when Mira stopped me. "What are you doing? Stop it", I turned around and looked at her. "I'll buy it for you." , I was in shock, it's too much. " No way in hell. Mira it's too much. I don't want you to buy it for me, it's not necessary.", she smiled at me. " Eva, it's not a problem, my dad is a business man. 2.000$ is like 2 $ for him. So relax. Let me do you a favor.", "Mira, no. I don't want to". "Get out of the dress and come to the cash register, I'll wait for you there". As I wanted to say something, she went to the cash register. She is kidding right? She wants to buy for me a 2.000$ dress, this girl is crazy. But when I don't show up, she will kill me. 

"2.000$, please." she paid with her credit card. I looked at her with a you-are-dead look, but she completely ignored me. We went out of the shop and I still looked at her the same and finally she looked at me and said "Your welcome".

It was 8 pm and I did my hair and put on the dress and waited for Stephen, to pick me up. Suddenly as I was looking at myself at the mirror, a car stopped in front of my house. Stephen is here. He rang the door and my dad opened the door. "Eva, here is someone, waiting for you.", " I'm coming". I went down the stairs and when I was at the door, Stephen looked at me with wide eyes. I went out and my dad smiled and kissed my cheek. "Have fun, darling". He closed the door and he looked at me like he did minutes before. "You... You look gorgeous". I blushed "You are not bad, too. Handsome" I said a bit dirty. He blushed a bit too. How cute. We went to the car and he opened my door and I went in "Thank you", " Your welcome, princesa". "Where are we going?", "That's a surprise" he blinked at me and started the engine. 

Stephen's P.O.V

She looks gorgeous and I want her so bad. This dress fits her perfect and as I was driving I looked a bit to her and saw her breasts. This girl is driving me crazy. But I need to stick to the plan. I want to finish my masterpiece and I need her. We came to the place and I really hope she likes it.