/22/

Eva's P.O.V

I woke up laying on the most comfortable bed in my whole life, but how did I end up here? I turned around and surprisingly saw Stephen laying next to me, he was directly facing me. He has the most perfect face, his gestures, his eyes, his nose, his lips everything..

And then look at me.

But I really hope that my 'plan' works, because I really need to leave this place, as soon as possible!

Maybe I can try it now? I started to get up slowly, so I won't wake Stephen up. I opened the door and went down the stairs. I ran to the door and started to open the door lock and looked behind to make sure that nobody was there. I opened the door and ran out and I bumped into something really hard and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Ryan standing there. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Let me help you.", he reached a hand and I stood up by myself and asked a bit annoyed "No problem. Why are you here? Is something wrong?" he smiled at me, but was still in confusion "I just wanted to see how is Stephen keeping up with life. Can I come in?" I nodded. This motherfucker..

"STEPHENN WAKE UPP!" I yelled hoping he would hear me. Ryan looked at me kinda shocked, because of the way I screamed. Well nobody heard me yelling like that. And suddenly I heard loud and fast footsteps coming down the stairs. "Eva, is everything alright. I heard you screaming..!". He looked at me worried and then saw Ryan behind me "Oh my god, Eva did you needed me to scare like that, why don't you just say that this dumbfuck is here?" I fake laughed and said "Then where would be the fun." and my smile flushed away and I went upstairs, leaving both of them alone. I opened the bedroom door and sat down on the bed, starting to cry. I've had the opportunity to leave this nightmare and this motherfucker shows up. I hate every one! Why do I have to be here? I wish I could just die..
After 20 minutes, I've showered, put on some new clothes and were watching some TV, when I heard the door slowly open. I ignored the person and I could see from the corner of my eye, a tall muscular man coming towards me.
He sat down next to me and watched me. I turned around and saw Stephen sitting there.
"How are you?", he asked me. "I'm okay, you?", I tried to put a certain distance. "I'm good. Why are you so cold? Did Ryan do something?", he got a bit angry. "No, he did nothing. I just don't feel good.", he felt relieved, but after hearing the second part he looked at me worried. "Why, talk to me". I turned my back to him. And suddenly he turned me with his strong arms back, so I faced him again.
"Leave me alone, please.", "No.", he tried to carry me, but I could free me and ran away. He ran behind me. I ran down the stairs and with a sudden dumb move I fell down the whole stairs. At the end when I hit the ground, I hit my head badly and everything went black.

Stephen's P.O.V

She ran down the stairs and suddenly with a quick move, she fell down the whole stairs and at the end hit her head badly. "Fuck!", I ran down as fast as I could. The floor was covered with a bit of blood. I picked her up and carried her to the table. I put her down and called the doctor. "Emergency!", "On my way!".
While the doctor was on his way I tried to stop the blood, which was coming from her head. She had a pretty bad laceration. The doorbell rang and the doctor went in and tried to help as fast as he could.

30 minutes later..

I sat down at the armchair and waited the doctor to finish his work. He came in and looked exhausted, but relieved on the other side.
"So, you're girlfriend luckily made it. She needs to heal, cuz her injury was really bad. Try to give her time and take good care of her, Stepho", he tapped on my shoulder. "Thank you, I will." I smiled at him. I've always looked at him as a father. When Summer and I were younger, he was always there for our family. He took care of us, what my biological father never did. That fucking bastard...

I went in to the room and saw Eva laying there. Looking so little and harmless. My heart was in so much pain, seeing her here. What is wrong with here. She is the last 3 days so weird, never really speaks with me. I barely see her. Why..? I picked her up and went up the the bedroom. I let her down on the soft bed, so she can sleep. I kissed her on her forehead "Everything will be fine. I'm here."

Eva's P.O.V

.. "Everything will be fine. I'm here." and everything went quiet again. But I could feel his presence next to my body. After some minutes he left the room. I could not open my eyes, I was too tired for this. My head hurts so bad. But after some time I fell asleep.

My eyes opened and everything was pitch black. Nothing was there. I looked around, but nothing. I heard a laugh and a strong masculine voice saying "You lost?", I turned around, I still could not see anyone there. "Who are you?!" I said and the laugh again.. "Darling, turn around", after seconds I turned around and saw a man standing there. I did not know him, who is that?  "Who are you..? I don't think that I know you", he laughed again. "Darling, you will soon." and with that, he took a big knife out and stung me direct in my stomach. 

I woke up and screamed loud. It was night and Stephen was sleeping next to me. He woke up and was in shock. I started to cry. "Eva, what's wrong. Don't cry come here.", he tried to move near me and hugged me. He tried to lay me down, but still in his strong arms. My head was directly next to his chest and I calmed down. His cologne, his strong arms.. I felt safe. "It was just a nightmare.", but who was this strange man..? And we both fell asleep.