/31/

Stephen's P.O.V

I thrusted in and cummed inside of her, while she cummed all over my cock. I love it when we cum synchronically. I looked her deep in the eyes and I can't realize that this stunning, goddess woman right here is going to be wife.
I went next to her and hugged her tightly. I noticed her legs were still shaking. "Babygirl, it's okay.", I took her legs and put them between my legs, so she could relax. "Everytime..", she said and started to blush and smile.

"I want to organize the wedding, darling.", she said smiling and looking at me with her puppy dog eyes. "Okay, okay. Just be quiet now.", I laughed and rolled my eyes. She hit me on my arm "Don't ever roll your eyes at me again.", she looked mad at me and I gave her a kiss on her forehead and opened the door. "I'll be back at 8 pm, baby. If anything happens give me a call." and kissed her on her lips. "Okay, baby stay safe." and I closed the door.
Let's get to work again.

I was on my way to the warehouse, as my phone started to rang. Chase. "What's up?", I asked him. "He's gone. Ashton.", this motherfucker! "I'm on my way.", I hung up and increased the speed.

"How could he escape?!", I said punching the table under me, breaking it. "It's the first time, we got him and you guys can't keep him under control. Fucking useless.", I was trying to catch this son of a bitch, since the first time he tried to take over the company of my family. He was poison to the company. He needs to be gone.

"Look out for him, send the team as civilians. Not to draw any attention.", I said and went out of the room, Bryan was following me.
"We will find him, don't worry.", he said putting a hand on my shoulder. I ignored him and went out of the warehouse and stepped into the care, heading to the warehouse.

I opened the door to my office and sat down on my chair. I noticed a small letter on my desk and it had my name on it.

Funny what? Watching and observing.
                           A.

I immediately got up and went to Emma, who works on the reception at this floor. "Who brought this into my office?", asking her furious and she obviously got scared. "A man, asked if I could give this to you, because it was important.", she said confused and scared. "Did he said something else?", "No, he just smiled all the time.", "When?!" she looked at the clock and tried to remember the time Ashton came. "About thirty minutes."

"Bryan, he might be still around this area. Look out for him!", I hung up and went down to the Lobby, using the elevator.
I stepped into my car, as I wanted to put my seatbelt on I noticed from the side mirror of my car a tall person with a black coat. His head was down. I watched every of his moves and suddenly slowly he started to look up. His green eyes hit mine and I immediately opened my seatbelt and stepped out of my car. He looked at me deep in the eyes. "You Fucker!" I said and ran towards him, he also started to run away. He pushed many people out of his way, causing many people to fall. "Out of the way!" I yelled and everyone I passed stepped aside. I felt like a cop, who was running after the bad guy. He turned to his left and ran into an alley. I ran there too and he stood with his back to me. "Turn around!" I yelled and ran to him. I crashed him to the wall and he started to yell from the pain. I pushed his hood down and turned him around. What..?

I opened the door and the lights were off. I looked down to my watch : 9:40 pm.
"Eva?", I said, but no response. I looked everywhere for her, but she was nowhere to find. I went upstairs to the bedroom and saw her on the bed, sleeping. I went into the shower , turned the cold water on and let the water hit my body.

Eva's P.O.V

It is 8:30 pm and he is still not here. Stephen is not a person, who is late. But lately because of his "work", he loves to come late. Every time I ask him if everything is alright at work, his answer is always the same " Baby, everything is alright, no need to worry." and then he kisses me.

I sat down on the chair in the garden and watched the city from here above. I loved it, from here above it looks so calming and just beautiful. All the lights, all the cars. Suddenly, I noticed that I fell asleep. I stood up and went up to the bedroom, took off my clothes and brushed my teeth and went straight to the bed.
I'm too exhausted for this shit. And with that I fell asleep.

I heard how the shower got on. I slowly opened my eyes and it was still night, I turned around and saw the clock showed me 9:50 pm. Well, look who is here. I slowly got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, opened the door and saw Stephen with his back to me showering. I analyzed his body. He was butt-naked, his tattoos, his wet hair. He just looks so delicious, but still so many things to discover. I went to him and opened the shower door. I stepped in and hugged him from behind. I noticed how his body tensed up. "Gosh, Eva you scared me." he turned around the water hit me. I got wet all over and also my clothes. I only had a white t-shirt, which I stole from Stephen and now it is wet and feels like a new skin on my body. He looked down and noticed that I even did not had any underwear. "Eva, you are so fucking stunning. I can't get enough." and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back and he ripped the t-shirt on me and it fell to the ground. He picked me up and pushed me to the glass. After my body hit the cold glass I tensed up. He used this chance to bite my nipple. I moaned in pain, but also in pleasure. I felt how his dick tried to ask for entrance and I nodded. His tip went in and my body tensed up again. I moaned and as I was trying to adapt to the feeling, he fully went in and my moan got louder. He kissed me and pushed me down and up. His dick was trying to stretch me from inside and I could feel every inch, which went inside of me. At first it is a pain, but immediately turns into pleasure, to which I am addicted. I love how he treats me and makes me feel. "Faster..", I said and I could only hear "As you wish, princessa." and how he got faster and faster. My climax started to build and I could feel how his dick got thicker and tensed in me. "I'm going to cum!", I yelled " Cum for me!", he said and we both cummed. He moaned like an animal, but that turned me on even more. I kissed him and the water hit our bodies. Feeling like we are one. "I love you Stephen James." I said and looked him in the eyes. "I love you even more Eva Anderson." he said and kissed me. We let the water hit our bodies the last time and he turned the water off. He carried me to the bed and pushed me onto it. He came on top off me and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. I turned him around and wanted to tease a little bit. I went down and kissed his body on my way down. His body tensed up and I smirked at him. I took his dick and kissed and licked the tip. He started to moan and I got turned on. I sucked on it and put it all into my mouth. His head fell back to the bed and his hands built to fists and tried to hold back onto the sheets. I massaged his balls also sucked his balls. He moaned louder and also my name, which turned me so on. I started to rub my clit and still sucked his balls. I licked his dick and took all of it in. His dick got tensed up and got thick in my mouth. My climax also build up. " I'm going to cum, baby!", he said and looked down to me. "Cum for me.", I said and with that we both cummed. His body relaxed and he breathed heavily. I kissed the tip and went up to him. "You are just..", I did not let him finish and kissed him. "I know baby." I said and laughed. He wrapped his arms around me and took me in a hug. He put on the sheets above us and we snuggled. I could hear his heart beating. I calmed down and fell asleep, while hearing his heartbeat.