/33/

Eva's P.O.V

In 5 days is the wedding and I can't be more excited. I'm finally going to marry the love of my life, Stephen. We are going to celebrate at a big house, with a big garden and exclusive a bar inside of the house. I need a wedding dress and today I'm going to look out for a one with Mira together.

As a coincidence in that moment, I heard my phone rang. Mira. "I'm coming.", I said and heard her saying "Let's go , baby!". I hung up and started to laugh. And this is my bestfriend, right there. "I'm leaving, baby!", I yelled in the house, hoping Stephen would hear me. I wanted to open the door, when someone from behind closed it directly again. "You are leaving without a kiss?", I looked to my right and Stephen stood there, trying to look at me like a little child, wanting his ice cream. "Okay, okay I'm sorry, here.", I said and laughed. I placed a kiss on his lips and he pushed me to him. I almost lost my balance, but he quickly caught me and we melted to one. "Look, I really need to go. Mira is waiting.", I said breaking the kiss, but we both did not wanted to stop. "We will finish this.", he said and bit me. "Agh, stop." , I yelled and opened the door. Mira was in her car and waited in front of the house. I got in and she immediately turned on the radio.

We both sang to the music and Mira drove to different shops. We entered many different, but still fancy shops and I tried many beautiful dresses on.

At last, we entered the last shop in this street and my legs were numb. "Can we come tomorrow, Mira? I'm dying!", I said and just wanted to go in my bed and close my eyes, leaving this world. "No way, not in my list. It's the last shop. Come on", she said and pushed me inside. The shop owner showed us dresses, but there was nothing, which blew my mind.

"How about this one?", and the owner came to us with a white, really long and princess-like dress. The arms were covered in laces, which was still see-through. It had many little details on it, but it was in satin. As you might noticed, satin dresses are my favorites. My jaw dropped down to the floor. I've never saw a dress like this. "I want to try it.", I said and went towards the owner. "Sure!", she said and smiled at me, happy that I could finally found something. I took off my clothes and directly put on the dress.

The dress was sitting perfectly on my body, showing every detail of my upper body. I went out and Mira's eyes went big. "Oh.. my dear Lord.", she said and I laughed. I turned around to look at myself at the big mirror and I could not imagine that I saw myself in a frickin wedding dress, which made me look like a queen. Literally a queen. " I want this."

I opened the door and all the lights were out. It was 8:40 pm and normally Stephen would be still up. I took off my shoes and went up to the bedroom. I opened the door and the bed was also empty. Weird. I put on a t-shirt from Stephen and went to the kitchen. I poured something to drink and heard from the open window water sounds. I went to the garden and saw Stephen swimming. "Hey, darling.", I said seductively and waited for a reaction. He turned around saw smirked at me. "Baby, you look so hot in my clothes, did I told you that before?" , he said and I started to giggle. "But you know what. You look much better when you are naked." and suddenly with one move he was in front of me and pushed me into the pool. I fell into pool and my body hit the water, with such a pressure my stomach and arms were hurting.

"What the FUCK?", I yelled but Stephen ignored me completely. "You think I forgot what we started earlier?" and with that he winked at me. "You had sex in pool, before?", he asked me and I said no. He pushed me to him and smashed his delicious lips onto mine. I could taste him and that was the sweetest part. His tongue was asking for entrance and I let him take control. The passion and desire we both gave in the kiss was incredible. With every kiss I want him even more. He ripped the wet shirt on me and threw it somewhere, but never breaking the kiss. "You taste so delicious, baby.", he said and carried me in the water. He sat down on the stairs and I sat on top of him. I pushed down his swim boxers and his dick was free. I slowly went on top of him again and his dick was trying to come inside of me. Me trying to adapt to his dick and moaning his name.

"Oh my god, Stephen..!", I moaned and he got even more turned on and licked and sucked my breasts. I went up and down, taking over control and his dick ripping me from inside. It was like my body, was trying to adapt every single time he was fucking me. I love the feeling. I went up and down even harder, making him also start to moan. His almost animalistic moans turned me even more on.

The water between us trying to move along us, but with every move it was a challenge for me. My climax started to build up and he noticed me slowly struggling, pushing his cock also into my vagina. We both moaned louder. "I'm going to cum!", I yelled and he put his hand on my waist, pushing his cock more into me, making me moan even more louder. "Cum all over me, princessa!", he said and with that we cummed at the same time and we were trying to regulate our breaths.
"You are fucking amazing, babygirl!"
"Fucking you is amazing."