/12/

Eva's P.O.V

Waiting there, waiting to call my name. This experience is really great, but still I'm scared. My mind is messing with me. All these memories and things I did came into my mind. Funny memories, sad memories. I enjoyed every little thing and it's time to go a step forward. I can and will do it. I'm ready and I'm proud to have beautiful people around me, who support me and love me how I am. „Mira Andler" , I heard loud clapping and I hugged Mira as tight as I could. „I love you, you can do it"," I love you too Eva". She let go and went to the stage. Mira waved at the audience and went to the professor, who gave her her testimony. She turned around and looked at me I smiled back at her and I was shaking really bad. „Eva Anderson", now it was my time. I went up and saw the audience everyone was clapping, I tried to look out for Mira, Bryan and especially for Stephen. I first couldn't find him, I took my testimony and went down to Mira. We both were happy and grateful, that we did it. Suddenly Bryan came to us, but Stephen was nowhere. I looked everywhere. "Hey Girls, I'm proud of you both. You did it and we definitely need to celebrate this." Bryan afterwards kissed Mira and I stood there alone. Funny right. "Well, I don't want to interrupt you guys. But Bryan do you maybe know where Stephen is, I've been looking everywhere." He stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry Eva, I don't know, where he is either." You are kidding me. "Oh ok." I went to my dad and Skylar. "Hey guys." Skylar started run towards me and jumped into a big tight hug. "I'm so proud of you, big sister. I love you" I laughed and kissed her on her cheek. "I love you too Sky." Skylar went down and I went to my dad and hugged him too. We talked and he was about to cry. I love him so much, he is so precious and I couldn't ask for a better dad. He was always there for us, after mom died he is still strong for us and I appreciate it so much. "Heyy Eva, come on we are going to the after party, Bryan is driving us", I nodded my head and kissed my dad and Skylar and went with Mira to Bryan's car. 

As we were about to go in Bryan tapped on my shoulder. "Eva, I think there is something for you", I turned around and saw Stephen standing there in his suit and next to him was a Lamborghini and there were thousands of roses, in his hand. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Omg, I can't believe you are here and bought this for me", "Everything for my darling. You deserve the whole world. The most precious thing is in you. Your beautiful heart." I let go of him and kissed him. He kissed me back and we heard a loud screaming behind us. We turned around and everyone was looking at us and Bryan said "Guys, we need to hurry, you can do your thing, when we are at the party." Stephen and I laughed and went into the car. He started the engine and everyone was looking at us, I mean he has a Lamborghini and who wouldn't be in this amazing car. He started to drive. The ride was a bit silent but he put his hand on my left thigh. "Where were you? I looked everywhere. I thought you would never come.", he smiled "I'm sorry, but I needed to do something, but hey I'm here with you right now, that's what matters, right?", "Yeah, right". We came to his house and the house were full. Loud music was coming out of it. We went out of the car and Bryan and Mira were in front of us. Man I love his mansion. It's amazing. We went into his house and many people were there. But not normal people, higher people, people who were definitely rich. I felt like a trash bag next to them. I mean even Mira is rich, I'm nothing against them. I tried to fit myself in, but it failed. I'm just a poor girl, who definitely doesn't deserve to be here. I danced at the 'dance floor' with Mira and I had so much fun. Suddenly I felt hands on my waist. I turned around and firstly thought it was Stephen, but it was a random man. "Excuse me?" I said and put his hands away from me. "Who do you think you are? Put your hands on a random girl", he started to laugh. "Ohh a girl with some attitude. I like it". He started to come near, but I pushed him away. "Get away, you pervert". He stopped. "Well,  you should think about what you say", "What if I don't? You will punish me?", "Ohh If you know, what I would do to you.. I would bend you over my knees and..". I looked at him angry, what the fuck is wrong with this dude.? "Leave me alone, you pervert" and I directly went away. I went to the kitchen and found Bryan there. He was just pouring himself a drink. I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder, he turned around and looked at me "Ohh hey. How are you? You like the party?", "It's amazing, but some creep out there, tried to touch me.", " WHAT? This bastard. If you see him again, then come to me immediately, okay? But you want something to drink?", "Ohh yes, that would be great". "Everything for my bestie", he is so cute.. I like him. Mira found the perfect man, for herself. He cares so much about someone. I like him as a bestfriend. "Ohh we are besties now?" I said while laughing. "Of course, you are besties with Mira, so you are my bestie too", he smiled while saying that.

I went with Bryan back to the living room, where everyone was. I went to the dinner table and sat there, while I watched Bryan and Mira dancing. They are so fucking cute together, like two lost humans, who found themselves. I wish Stephen and I could be like them. 

Stephen's P.O.V

I'm excited about tonight. I will finally do my thing and end my masterpiece. But I needed to be professional. I talked with some business friends and drank with them some drinks. I finally need to see my darling. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find her. I suddenly heard her laugh. I followed the direction, from where the laugh came. And it stopped. Fuck these people here are annoy me so much. I hate it to be in a crowd. I finally saw her. She sat on the dinner table, looking at her drink. How can a human being be so gorgeous. I wanted to scare her, so I went behind the table and carried her. She yelled and I started to laugh, how cute she is. I put her down and she turned around and looked at me angry. "Why did you do that?", "I wanted to cheer you up, you looked so sad". Suddenly my favorite song came on. "Could I have the pleasure to dance with you? My darling", I bend down and held my hand, so she could put her hand in mine. "The pleasure is all yours.". She put her hand in mine. Her hand fit perfectly in my hand. I took her to the 'dance floor' and we started to slow dance to the song. She put her head to my chest and we danced perfectly and to the rhythm of the song. I will never forget this dance. "This dance means nothing, it's just a dance you fucker" , oh no the dumb voices again. Leave me alone, I don't have time for you now. "What we are buddies, dude. I can't and will not leave. I'm with you now forever", "Just leave him alone. He needs to enjoy this dance". "Ohh fuck off, nobody needs you". enough! "Stephen, you are hurting me". I came back to the reality and saw, that I pressed Eva's hands, because of the anger. I let go of her and she held her hand. "Oh I'm sorry. Let me help you", I wanted to help her, when she turned around. She was pissed. She went away to the bathroom and locked herself in. I knocked on the door. "Eva, please I'm sorry, please open the door. You know I wouldn't hurt you". "GO AWAY!", "Eva, please". She screamed those words "FUCK OFF!". I stopped knocking and left. Shit I couldn't mess it up now. I need to be professional now. These fucking voices in my head are annoying me so god damn hard. I need to get rid of them.

10 minutes later.. 

I was sitting on the dinner table and played with my glass of whiskey. I'm so fucked up, what if she doesn't want to see me anymore, I need her. I NEED HER HEART! "Stephen, give up and be happy with her. She is special and nothing like the other women. She is made for you.", I'm not in the mood, for you know leave me alone you dumb voice. "You dumbass heard that, leave him alone. Stephen kill her, she is amazing. She will end your masterpiece perfectly.". LEAVE ME ALONE! BOTH OF YOU. "AGGHHH" I heard a loud noise. I looked down and I broke the fucking glass. Glass splitters are all over my hand. My hand is covered in blood. "Fuck!" I stood up and I saw Bryan running towards me. "WHAT HAPPENED, YOUR FUCKING HAND IS BLEEDING". "MAN I DON'T KNOW". He helped me to the kitchen and put out some first emergency suitcase. He helped me and took care of my hand. The door slammed open and Mira ran inside. " I heard some guys, talking about Stephen hurting himself", "It's okay, I took care of him". And after these words, I saw Eva coming inside. "Stephen are you okay?" She ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. She looked at me and kissed me. "I'm okay. Look Eva, I'm so sorry what happened, I don't know what happened with me in that moment..", she put her finger to my mouth. "Shhh. It's okay. Now shut up and kiss me.", I kissed her and she kissed me back.