/21/

Stephen's P.O.V

Looking at the stars is actually so beautiful. I never really appreciated the view I have here, like I do now. It's just so calming and breathing the fresh air here above is absolutely insane. Every time I breathe in and out, it feels like every problem gets smaller and flushes away with every breathing out. I just have a glass of whiskey next to me and sitting with only my boxers and watching the city, which is now at 4 am actually really alive. Eva is up there probably sleeping.

I don't know what to do, I just can't decide, if I should let her free. Not in the way you are thinking of. No, haha of course not.

I mean releasing her from the handcuffs, so she can move around the house, but not leave it, unless I am too. I just on one hand can't risk it, maybe she is just putting on a show, which I refuse to believe, because eyes never lie. But on the other hand, I could get sure if she really does have this effect on me and I'm pretty sure, she is exactly feeling the same way. I need to know what to do..

I took my phone and searched for the contact and tried to call.

ring...

ring...

"Hey, bunny what's with this call?", ugh.. I hate it 

"I need your help, as soon as possible." silent.

"I'm coming in the next days". "Thank you.", "Every time for my little baby." and then hung up.

I hate it, but I don't have an other choice.

Eva's P.O.V

I looked to my left, where the night board stands with a clock: Oh my god, it's 4 am and I can't sleep. I turned around to the right and could automatically look out of the big window. You can see every tiny star and also the city, which is actually surprisingly alive at this time. This view is actually breathtaking, but looking at the stars is more beautiful.

My mind is on Stephen, the man, who helds me in his house and handcuffed me onto his bed is just so different than the rest I know. He just has something, which attracts me so bad and I am kind of afraid to fell in love with him, because of the things he does. On the other hand, I just feel safe next to him. I don't know what to feel, I mean the fact that I am falling for my kidnapper is just so unreal, but yet he is so handsome...

"I need your help, as soon as possible.", huh? is that Stephen? With who is he talking? And for what does he need the help from another person? So many unanswered questions...

After that sentence everything went silent again, the door to the living room opened and closed.

So strange, I mean who is this person? Someone dangerous like him? My mind is going to explode.. I don't know what to think anymore. I watched the stars again and my eyes got tired and after a while my eyes closed, everything went dark and I fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked around me, nothing but darkness until then I saw Stephen standing there, but his back facing me. I stood up and moved towards him, but no reaction from him. "Stephen..?", my voice was shaking. I was standing now close to him and he still was facing the darkness, I touched his shoulder and he slowly turned around. He looked at me and something was strange. His face was still the same, but his eyes told me something different, when looking at them. Fear and insecurity. "Stephen, what's wrong?", "Eva, I can't anymore. I don't know what to do. Everything is collapsing and I can't take it. Help me, free me, save me. Please!" I was shocked, "Stephen calm down, I'll help you. But please first calm down.", he panicked more "No! Understand it, I CAN'T! Why won't anyone help me, I can't change the fact that I killed so many people, I had no choice." ,no choice? What is he talking about? "Stephen I will help you, I promise. Come with me.", his eyes got more big and he scared me now even more. "Hell no, it is just one tactic from you, so you can kill me. You all are the same. I thought you were different from them.", what the hell is happening here. "Stephen no, I won't, I promise! From the bottom of my heart." , "No, you know what before you do it, I will do it myself!" what? "Stephen, what are y...", before I could finish my sentence, he all of a sudden took a small glass and cut his throat. All of the blood, which were coming out of the cut, hit my face and chest. "No STEPHENN!!".