15• my wife

We're now walking back to Lisa's currently dani had Kim's phone and he's teasing her. He's holding the phone up from her and she's chasing after him, he's twenty seven, you'd think he'd be less childish.

Eventually Kim jumps on dani and gets her phone back. She gets back down and then I hear Chris. "Tins and tunes?"

"Tins And tunes!" Everyone echoes. Oh dear god. I don't understand their obsession with alcohol.

Eventually we get back to Lisa's, Kim's immediately grabbed a can from the refrigerator outside. I decide that I will let her drink today as she's with family, nothing can go wrong.

The covers of the hot tub are down and Caleb turned the bubbles on. As quick as I look I see Caleb pick Kim up and throw her in the hot tub. "Dick!" She shouts while giggling.

"Hey!" I warn. She just smiles back. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and throws it over to me. God is she lucky it's Waterproof. Then Caleb jumps in along with his friend Lewis.

While Kim is in the hot tub I sit on one of the chairs on the side. I take my phone out of my pocket and get a message from Cole.

RAMSEY
'Three Of Eli's people stopped at the office today. They trashed your office, they've smashed up your windows and computers, they also  smashed up Kim's office'

MR. Mitchell
'Why didn't security stop them?!'

RAMSEY
'We didn't get there in time sir'

MR. Mitchell
'Get better security by the time I'm back or your fired'

How could they let people in my building? What happens if Kim was in there?

"Hey" I hear a feminine voice. I look up to see a blonde girl standing in front of me. She looks roughly twenty one and I couldn't say I've seen her before.

"Hey?" It comes out as a question. I look to Kim quickly and she's still in the hot tub laughing.

"I haven't seen you here before, who do you know from the family?" She ask.

"Kimberly" I smile at the mention of her name.

"Oh, her" she rolls her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I sound slightly annoyed.

"Wanna know something about her?" She smiles and lowers her voice to a whisper.

I decide to see what she has to say "okay then" I smile back.

"About four or five years ago she was with this guy, they broke up for some reason I don't know why, but about two days later she slept with Richard" she points to Richard who's here once again. "I don't know if you know him, but after she did she wouldn't speak to him, there was arguments and whenever he tried to talk to her she would blank him. Isn't that quite slutty? I bet she'll try something on you soon" she's sitting in the seat by the side of my and her legs are over mine.

"She had actually tried something with me" I point out. "Because she's my fucking wife" I spit at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't-" she remove she legs from mine and covers her mouth with her hands.

"Exactly, you don't know her clearly, and you don't know the full story" I stand up and walk down the path where I see Kim drying off.

I walk up to her and give her a kiss and bite her lip quickly, knowing that girl is looking. "Wha- What was that for?" She looks shocked.

"I love you" I smile.

"I love you too" she smiles.